• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RECHECKING

Reaction score
LAst YEar i got stragiht A's whereas this time i got stragiht Bs am really disappointed !! is rechecking a good option?

bio:77
chem:77
phy:77
eng:78
eng:72

though my ppr went well but i still didnt get deserved expected result?wht shall i do??am planning to get 4 pprz rechecked bio chem phy and eng my math went worse but still i got highest in it plus how much mcqs shuld be correct inorder to get A?? am not very sure about my mcqs but my atp and theory went well?? plz respond!

Reaction score
i would suggest you to download papers of the above mentioned subjects and check thier marking schemes
compare the answers which you have written in the paper and one from the marking scheme
if you think you deserve more then go for re-cheacking

but let me tell to that you are having a gap of 3 % , 4 % to to reach A grade boundary
so possibilites of upgrading is quite low
moreover in subjects like islamiyat , pak.studies there are possibilities of upgrading but in subjects like chemistry,physics ,bio,maths chances are too less

dont go for the one in which you got 72 %

there are many types of re-checking in cambridge and you must have complete information about each of them :)

in MCQ's 33,34 would be enough to score A Grade :)

Reaction score
I just saw my split here are the result! its in this order 12/22/42

Physics:A B C
Bio: B B B
Chem:A B C
MAth: B B
English: C B

now can u help?

Reaction score
go for the re-checking of physics , chemistry , biology
not for english and maths because cahnces are very less on these two
have you download marking schemes of the papers and compare the answer which you wrote in exam and the one which are in the marking scheme ??

You can apply for Enquiry About Result (EAR).

The rechecking form with complete procedure and fee structure for the May/June 2010 examinations session is available on the British Council's website at

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... -forms.htm

The deadline the to apply for the rechecking is 20 September 2010.

here is an direct link to the forum

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... r-form.pdf

read the form very carefully
as it is complicated process i would suggest you to take help from a good experienced O-level teacher as they would guide you more :)

Reaction score
i cant remember the answers when i look at the markinschmes! which service shall i go for ?? re tootalling? it shuld be econimical !