• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

recheckkkk plzzz SAVE me!!

Reaction score
heyyy......i had a really bad result this june session....i gave whole a levels(maths,business studies,accounts) together.......and ended up with a C in business studies at 65% and another C in accounts at 68%....i was surely hoping for a better result and i feel something is wrong with the checking.....so i decided to recheck my BS n ACC paper....so can u guysz plz tell me to go for the 50 pounds wali checking or the 125 pounds wali.....what the difference between dem....and konsi checking konsay subject kay liyey.....plzzz tell me....thanks in advance....:)

Reaction score
their are 3 types of checking as follows.

1.they will just re-count da marks.

2.they will re-check the whole paper and re-count da marks.

3.they will do brief analysis of the paper along with re-checking and counting and also they will give you a report on ur performance .

however prices 4 each one differ with da last option obviously being da xpensive one.

so check with ur council

Reaction score
information has already been provided.
if you are utmost surety about your better grades
then do for recheck otherwise it is time and money wasting