• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

recommended books or any notes plz

Reaction score
can any one plz post me any good sites or books or even notes for accounting or bussiness??
thnx in advance :)

Reaction score
Yes! I know the perfect book! For the exam I just read it all and it had everything! Although it didn't have notes on Company Accounts because it was an old edition and company accounts is very new to the syllabus.

It's called IGCSE Accounting by Catherine Coucoume. I hope thats write because I already handed my text books back. If you get this book, you don't need anything else... even a teacher! haha. Especially if there's an updated book with company accounts.

Reaction score
Sorry. The author's name is Catherine Coucom. By the way, the book is endorsed by Cambridge!

Reaction score
thn to all of u but do u recommend to me to take bussiness in summer or not if not then supply me with other subjects plz thnx in adnance

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
thanks PRinceSS cuz she have taken the pain too upload it.But unfortunately no one responded or may be they didnt see :p