• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Red Sepot Biology MCQ's Booklet.

Reaction score
BIOLOGY RED SPOT 1000 MCQ's BOOKLET

Does anyone have the booklet , It will be a great help if you do.

Plus i live in the United arab Emirates. So youll have to be here to give it to me, unless you can find a way t0 send it to me online

Reaction score
THESE books are awfully cheap! and guarantee full satisfaction n preparation

Reaction score
i know it bt i want in pdf plzzz help me i want it urgent as i have solved all papers .....:)

Reaction score
sweetiepie said:
i know it bt i want in pdf plzzz help me i want it urgent as i have solved all papers .....:)

tht is impossible unless someone scans da whole book and binds it in a pdf format

ITS ALSO COPYRIGHT VIOLATION !! AND ITS A CRIME!

1 SHOULD NEVER DO IT!

BESIDES U CANT SOLVE 1000 CQS IN 2 DAYS! CAN U?

U should have thought of tht earlier

Reaction score
watz a crime wat u saying huh n i can in 2 dayz n 2 nits i wil do it....:)

Reaction score
sweetiepie said:

You know, if you have actually solved all of the papers, then you don't need the book! The problems it has come from past papers, not from somewhere special. So as long as you've done all of the papers, buying the book would be a waste of money, especially since our exams are almost over.

Reaction score
DATZ WAT I WANT IN PDF SO THAT IM NOT WASTING MY MONEY IN BUYING BOOKSS AS ITX USELESS ....:)

Reaction score
sweetiepie said:
DATZ WAT I WANT IN PDF SO THAT IM NOT WASTING MY MONEY IN BUYING BOOKSS AS ITX USELESS ....:)

NOW THTS A CRIME!

u cant do dis with brands like redspot!

Reaction score
i hv tht book its pretty worthless because its topic wise many explanations arent full or are either wrong.......there are things out of syllabus out of touch with the current trends of the papers..........doing past papers yearwise is wht really helps because you get to know the common topics the trends etc.......wht im saying is for bio.....for phys the book really really helps

Reaction score
i dont like that book at all....jus made me confused when i looked at them earlier when in was studyin..!!!

@sweetiepie: zenzenzen is correct...if u've practiced all papers...jus watch a gud movie...!!