• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

registered for alevel maths but appearing only in As

Reaction score
can someone please tell me what will happen if i don't sit in the A2 part i checked but the time is gone to change alevel into As-level so will they grade me as UG or they will only send me As result thankyou

Reaction score
What do you mean by that mate? Why do you not want to sit in your A2s? Bad grade? Retake the paper and ace it this time. Anyway, if you don't register for a subject, your grades will not come on your final A level results sheet, but I don't know that for sure. Ask your school's management, they'll help you out on this matter.

Reaction score
As per new rules, if you are failing the A2 but have registered for the full a level, your as grade will be posted. One of my friends gave psychology full a level last session but didn't appear in the A2 paper. He got an A for AS level on the certificate.