• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Registration For Flying Colors

Reaction score
Hey, guys

I live in Cairo, Egypt, and i want to register for the flying colors Results By SMS, but it says I need to enter the correct country code for MOBILES in Cairo, Egypt so if any of you guys no what the calling code for ETISALAT MOBILES in egypt, please tell me, i'd really appreciate it!
Thanx in advance

Reaction score
VintageChic said:
Hey, guys

I live in Cairo, Egypt, and i want to register for the flying colors Results By SMS, but it says I need to enter the correct country code for MOBILES in Cairo, Egypt so if any of you guys no what the calling code for ETISALAT MOBILES in egypt, please tell me, i'd really appreciate it!
Thanx in advance

Well ... as far as I know that it is managed by British Council , Cairo , so it would be better if you call the British Council and talk to the ones responsible for FlyingColours

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
actually just read this
it is for 2009 so i dont think we can register now for 2010 exams :shock:
not sure,have no idea!

Reaction score
guys it isn't out yet..it'll be out before the results by about 1 to 1.5 months so not yet !!
i'll post a topic when it's on

Reaction score
Yeah Like Adham-Amr Said this service will be "out before the results by about 1 to 1.5 months "

Reaction score
guys do u know how to get rthe results on the internet? I mean any websites?