• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Registrations opened for Edexcel IAL January 2015?!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, so I'm a bit worried here. I read somewhere that the deadline for the IAL Jan session is 2nd Octuber. But I don't seem to find any registration form online on any British council website. Registrations opened from 14th Sept. Help me out guys, if you find some relevant information. :)

Reaction score
I have quoted the registration deadline for the IAL (January 2015) examinations and have attached the IAL (January 2015) - Registration Form below. There are only 3 cities in KSA where you can register for these examinations: Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Khobar.

Pearson Edexcel International – January examinations:

• Registration opens: 14th Sept 2014
  • Registration deadline: 2nd Oct 2014

Attachments

• Edexcel-Registration Form - Jan 15.pdf
    296.4 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
I have quoted the registration deadline for the IAL (January 2015) examinations and have attached the IAL (January 2015) - Registration Form below. There are only 3 cities in KSA where you can register for these examinations: Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Khobar.

Pearson Edexcel International – January examinations:

• Registration opens: 14th Sept 2014
  • Registration deadline: 2nd Oct 2014
Thanks mate, but due to some circumstances I'll be appearing in Pakistan. :) The deadline for the private candidates registration all over the world I think are quite similar. If you get any update do post here. :) I'm going to visit British council soon, let's see! ;)