• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Registring without a passport!

Reaction score
Could i register without a passport ? i had registered for urgent passport but i would get it by 10 sep and the end date for registering is 6 sep, registering with the token slip given by the passport office ?

Reaction score
Could i register without a passport ? i had registered for urgent passport but i would get it by 10 sep and the end date for registering is 6 sep, registering with the token slip given by the passport office ?
You Kidding me, with Slip ... Just try more papers next time, for sure that's all you can do, or try calling BC (British Council)
0800-22000 in 9am-6pm

Reaction score
I guess third level penalty lies at that time which means, 16300 extra per subject ... Simply DONNOT TRY

Reaction score
My school isn't allowing for the registration of alevels they are saying i have to retake pakistan studies any how .. so giving some positive news would be helpful :3

Reaction score
Ja oa ASAD! Becharay ko waqt dal diya hai!
-It's super easy, you register by the token number of passport (being sent for renewal/getting ready) and then later they will ask for passport. I have done it in this 2013 may session. :)