• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Religion racist

Tkp

Reaction score
Well i am a hindu and never insulted any other religion and i will never insult any religion in future also.but y the muslim brothers in my country says that they want to ban the hindus and sent the hindus to pakistan.well to their opinion Hindus shouldnt remain in this country as it is muslim country.y people from other religion destroys temple,burn pagodas.Thats not the right thing to express their violence by harming other religion

Reaction score
Well i am a hindu and never insulted any other religion and i will never insult any religion in future also.but y the muslim brothers in my country says that they want to ban the hindus and sent the hindus to pakistan.well to their opinion Hindus shouldnt remain in this country as it is muslim country.y people from other religion destroys temple,burn pagodas.Thats not the right thing to express their violence by harming other religion
I also come from Bangladesh and as far as I know, in Bangladesh the Hindus are attacked by a particular political party (you know which party it is). This party does it for political reasons and carries out this destruction in the name of Islam. This political party does NOT represent Muslims. So when you talk about what is happening in Bangladesh right now, don't blame the Muslims. Instead blame that political party! Bengali Muslims and Hindus are brothers! Remember, in 71 Muslims and Hindus fought side by side against the Pak army! Don't judge Muslims based on that political party!

Tkp

Reaction score
I also come from Bangladesh and as far as I know, in Bangladesh the Hindus are attacked by a particular political party (you know which party it is). This party does it for political reasons and carries out this destruction in the name of Islam. This political party does NOT represent Muslims. So when you talk about what is happening in Bangladesh right now, don't blame the Muslims. Instead blame that political party! Bengali Muslims and Hindus are brothers! Remember, in 71 Muslims and Hindus fought side by side against the Pak army! Don't judge Muslims based on that political party!
Well i didnt said that all the muslims are bad.but some of the muslims want to harm our religion and they dnt want hindus in Bangladesh.Every hindu lives in fear when they go outside from home.Actually its better not to say anything.Just pray that the situation gets tackle down and if our politicians cant punish them god will punish them for their sins

Reaction score
Well i didnt said that all the muslims are bad.but some of the muslims want to harm our religion and they dnt want hindus in Bangladesh.Every hindu lives in fear when they go outside from home.Actually its better not to say anything.Just pray that the situation gets tackle down and if our politicians cant punish them god will punish them for their sins
According to me, these attacks on innocent Hindus are due to the fact that almost all Hindus of our country are in favour of the government. Hindus are attacked mainly due to political reasons. They are being attacked by a political party (not by Muslims). Most of the Muslims are against the Hindu oppression. Anyways, I hope this will stop soon. May Allah (swt) save our country from such a volatile situation. I am really worried about our country's future. Innocent civilians of all religions have to suffer everyday. The situation will worsen if the political parties don't sit together to solve the problem.

Reaction score
i dnt knw much abt bagladesh.....but wat u said if its true den its surely wrong.......if hindus r innocent den im wid u guys.....islam always respects other religions.......n v cant destroy places of worship,harm women n children or d monks etc even i d state of war........v will pry dat Allah guides u'll n makes dis d reason 2 improve ur state.......:-D

Tkp

Reaction score
i dnt knw much abt bagladesh.....but wat u said if its true den its surely wrong.......if hindus r innocent den im wid u guys.....islam always respects other religions.......n v cant destroy places of worship,harm women n children or d monks etc even i d state of war........v will pry dat Allah guides u'll n makes dis d reason 2 improve ur state.......:-D
thnks for ur support and nw everything is okay

Reaction score
yea....i ve also noticed this...n itz simply wrong....but itz not only muslims, even hindus n sikh also do same...they consider thmslves suppirior...n same goes for muslims....islam is religion of peace and unity...so it shudnt b lyk this....but muslimz r not only to blame...

Tkp

Reaction score
yea....i ve also noticed this...n itz simply wrong....but itz not only muslims, even hindus n sikh also do same...they consider thmslves suppirior...n same goes for muslims....islam is religion of peace and unity...so it shudnt b lyk this....but muslimz r not only to blame...
well this should be stopped.but the burning of temples pagodas in bangladesh are dne by muslim brothers in our country.and i didnt blame all the muslims

Reaction score
well this should be stopped.but the burning of temples pagodas in bangladesh are dne by muslim brothers in our country.and i didnt blame all the muslims
well i didnt said u blamed them all...n yes it MUST be stopped. but just checkout people from every religion today r trying to harm otherz /.....n the purity f their religionz lost...:(

Reaction score
well y should i hate muslims and islam.?i nver criticize any religion and theres no point of hating any other religion becz of some people
arey baba i dint mean dat way i meant now do u like islam more dan b4....???

Reaction score
Religious discrimination is generally much less in Muslim countries because Islam teaches Muslims to tolerate and respect other religions. Just look at what the Jews are doing to innocent Muslims in Palestine? Muslims in India and the US are also the victims of religious abuse, attacks and discrimination. The situation in Bangladesh is way less serious than the situation in these countries. Religious abuse is a global issue and it must be stopped if we want to establish world peace

Tkp

Reaction score
Religious discrimination is generally much less in Muslim countries because Islam teaches Muslims to tolerate and respect other religions. Just look at what the Jews are doing to innocent Muslims in Palestine? Muslims in India and the US are also the victims of religious abuse, attacks and discrimination. The situation in Bangladesh is way less serious than the situation in these countries. Religious abuse is a global issue and it must be stopped if we want to establish world peace
absolutely true.