• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REPLY PLZZ!!!!

Reaction score
i got 5A*(phy,chem,maths,pakstudies,urdu),2A(Addmaths,computerstudies) and unluckily 2B(english,islamiyat) in my olvlz...in short 5A*,2A...and an equivanece of 87%.......and in my A1 final exams..i got 2A*(phy and chem),1A(maths)..........i didnt appear for AS exams..........NOW,i wanna ask..that with this result and wid a good entry test preparation,,can i get into LUMS SSE.??>......reply plzz....i shall be very grateful..:)

Reaction score
i got 5A*(phy,chem,maths,pakstudies,urdu),2A(Addmaths,computerstudies) and unluckily 2B(english,islamiyat) in my olvlz...in short 5A*,2A...and an equivanece of 87%.......and in my A1 final exams..i got 2A*(phy and chem),1A(maths)..........i didnt appear for AS exams..........NOW,i wanna ask..that with this result and wid a good entry test preparation,,can i get into LUMS SSE.??>......reply plzz....i shall be very grateful..:)
dude the only thing that matters is your test(besides u have an awesome result,so no worries)..i had 6a's and 3b's in o level.(equvilace.82.55%).and 2c's and 1b in my As level exams..i never ever thought that i would get into lums..bt i got admission in shssl.nt goin becauz i wasnt offered financial aid).also apply in shssl or any other school becuaz sse is quite hard to get in.. u can also get transfer frm one school to another if u perform quite good in first year..grab sat books in these vacations, focus on maths and physics

Reaction score
yeah....ALHAMDOLILAH..i am good at phy chem maths...but ill give my best and INSHALLAH will get in.......

Reaction score
Ur grades are not bad. If u really wanna go to LUMS, u have to ace the SSE test.
Be well prepared for it, only then u can get in!

Reaction score
Jazib
u mean that my grades are well for LUMS...i had to prepare well for entry test coz its the major decidor.??

Reaction score
Jazib
u mean that my grades are well for LUMS...i had to prepare well for entry test coz its the major decidor.??
Definitely plays a major role (just like all other entry tests in pakistan)
Take my example, I had 6As 2Bs in O levels. Applied in Lums with straight As in AS(we didn't have A*s then) gave the test which did not go too good.
So I wasn't selected, even the 2A*s and 1A in final A levels weren't of any help. You see, one really has to ace that test in order to get in!