• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REplyyyyyy plzzzz

Reaction score
i got 5A*(phy,chem,maths,pakstudies,urdu),2A(Addmaths,computerstudies) and unluckily 2B(english,islamiyat) in my olvlz...in short 5A*,2A...and an equivanece of 87%.......and in my A1 final exams..i got 2A*(phy and chem),1A(maths)..........i didnt appear for AS exams..........NOW,i wanna ask..that with this result and wid a good entry test preparation,,can i get into LUMS SSE.??>......reply plzz....i shall be very grateful..:)

Reaction score
what do you mean by A1? Alevel complete you meant? If yes thn you can easily get in :) Grades are perfect, you got to do good in your entrance test and done :)

Reaction score
i got 5A*(phy,chem,maths,pakstudies,urdu),2A(Addmaths,computerstudies) and unluckily 2B(english,islamiyat) in my olvlz...in short 5A*,2A...and an equivanece of 87%.......and in my A1 final exams..i got 2A*(phy and chem),1A(maths)..........i didnt appear for AS exams..........NOW,i wanna ask..that with this result and wid a good entry test preparation,,can i get into LUMS SSE.??>......reply plzz....i shall be very grateful..:)
can u please tell me what percentage you got in chem for o levels...and which year was this.