• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Request to admins and managers of xtremepapers

Reaction score
hey... i wanted to say that xtremepapers are not been updated.. no countdown for 2015 session has started neither the paper section is being opened~~ we feel like no one is paying attention to this site but we deadly need your help.. most of papers from 2003 and examiner reports were only available here and now there is no change.. i hope u people will understand us as our exams will begin on 5 may..
Thanks...
Eisha Shah

Reaction score
hey... i wanted to say that xtremepapers are not been updated.. no countdown for 2015 session has started neither the paper section is being opened~~ we feel like no one is paying attention to this site but we deadly need your help.. most of papers from 2003 and examiner reports were only available here and now there is no change.. i hope u people will understand us as our exams will begin on 5 may..
Thanks...
Eisha Shah
Which papers you need ?

Reaction score
You may refer to 'papacambridge' or some site like that .. It helped me a lot :)

Reaction score
Alright I'll forward em .. And what's ur guess .. From letter , report , dialogue and speech ; which 2 have more chances ??
well.. i guess dialogue n speech.. m not sure.. n i pray 4 these as well cuz its easier for me to write speech..
Baqi #Allah knows!