• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Request to admins and managers of xtremepapers

Reaction score
mm.. but y.. :/
First there are more chances of letter and report for this session !!

Suppose if u get speech and dialogue in final paper , please go for dialogue writing cuz they deduct much marks in speech writing for no reason ..

Reaction score
First there are more chances of letter and report for this session !!

Suppose if u get speech and dialogue in final paper , please go for dialogue writing cuz they deduct much marks in speech writing for no reason ..
mm.. ohkay! thanks a looott for telling me..

Reaction score
Excuse me this was not the purpose of the thread was it? wasn't it to discuss about the site? your problem is solved your happy, but thats being selfish u should think about xtremepapers:( i mean its collapsing it has fallen apart and the mods don't care :mad:where is this world coming to?:cry:

Reaction score
Xtremists or Xtremites whatever we call ourselves it is time to do something:cool: this site is dying people :mad:
first the countdown breaks down:( then the mods disappear(Nibz) :eek: and now the papers don't open :mad:
Whats the purpose of this site now?:cry: we have to something other wise (n)
So i call upon u robinhoodmustafa , MarcoReus , Awesome12 ,Dark Destination ,muhammadali233 i don't know many names but every one hear my call ''Xtremepapers is DYING'':cry:

Reaction score
Xtremists or Xtremites whatever we call ourselves it is time to do something:cool: this site is dying people :mad:
first the countdown breaks down:( then the mods disappear(Nibz) :eek: and now the papers don't open :mad:
Whats the purpose of this site now?:cry: we have to something other wise (n)
So i call upon u robinhoodmustafa , MarcoReus , Awesome12 ,Dark Destination ,muhammadali233 i don't know many names but every one hear my call ''Xtremepapers is DYING'':cry:

Haha, relax dude. :p

The admin and owner of this site, PlanetMaster hasn't checked it for ages. He is supposed to deal with all this stuff, but he has disappeared and never checks the site.

Nothing can be done about it though. If you need papers or something, try Maxpapers or Studentbounty..

Reaction score
Excuse me this was not the purpose of the thread was it? wasn't it to discuss about the site? your problem is solved your happy, but thats being selfish u should think about xtremepapers:( i mean its collapsing it has fallen apart and the mods don't care :mad:where is this world coming to?:cry:
o yea! we did real care for xtremepapers that is y we posted this thread.. but the dont care.. the world can't stop naw? people die too.. do u stop breathing then.. what do u want that we should wait for this site to be repaired ? we have our career on the way and we cant stop atleast! our exams are about to begin! and when admins and managers dont care then y should we... better to use other sites now!

Reaction score
Admins and moderators are busy people now. They have priorities now!:)

Everything comes to end. Nothing is for eternity except Allah. :) Xtremepapers had its share of time and cheer up because you were a part of it.

Use Maxpapers.com. I get most of my pastpaper from there.

P.S :( btw been a member for 5 years on this platform. #ProudToBeAnXPC-ian

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry guys, the site's been down because of traffic. I'll try talking to the admins about this!

Sorry again for the trouble.

Reaction score
What's the problem? You don't need the countdown (you'll feel sad looking at it anyway) while there are tons of other sources for past papers. The forum is alive and kicking.