• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result 13th August IGCSE

Reaction score
Result day is really close,serious tension.Overall how were the igcse papers? Any expectations? :).

Just a day left,so best of luck to all of us.

Pray i get all A* inshAllah.

Reaction score
Result day is really close,serious tension.Overall how were the igcse papers? Any expectations? :).

Pray i get all A* inshAllah.
i think ill be getting A* in business , A (maybe A*) in maths , B in ICT (hopefully A) , B in physics i hope and also B in p.e i hope the rest is eng lang + lit predicting a C for both hopefully and a C for bio and idc for drama lol

Reaction score
You can't predict but you can expect, but I won't expect too high in case I don't get what am expecting, then I'll become very upset..
Expecting A in Arabic 1st lang. if am lucky, not anticipating Physics at all, Hope I get an A* in ICT and English second language (At least I pray for it) and InshAllah A* in Bio, Chem and Phy.
What are your expectations 1D123 ?

Reaction score
I'm not expecting anything im just praying and you never know the grade threshold will be inour favour?,we all worked hardcore for this and the papers were slightly horrifying and nothing similar to the past years! So lets hope for the best and keep praying till the last day and not to lose hope ! :) just 4 days left .

Reaction score
I hope to get this...and then my expectation:
English CIE: hope to get A but I think I ll get B
English Edexcel : hope to get A or A* but I think I'll get A or B
Arabic as first Language(Edexcel): hope to get A but I think I'll get B or C (worst paper I did in my life)
Chemistry(CIE):hope to get A* but I think I'll get A or B
Biology(CIE):I hope to get A* but I think it wil be A
Maths(Edexcel): hope to get A* ..I think it will be A or A*