• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result august 2013

Reaction score
hey guys i forgot to register for my online results the deadline day has passed can i still register?
thnx in advance

Reaction score
Are you sure? i tried now and they sent me an email which said that we will send u the user name and password in JULY?
did u get the username and password?

Reaction score
Are you sure? i tried now and they sent me an email which said that we will send u the user name and password in JULY?
did u get the username and password?

In that case they ignored the previous deadline.
No I have not received the password.

Reaction score
Isn't it worrying that none of us received the email while they said they will send it by July and we are in August now ?

Reaction score
Me too, i still didn't receive my Password... they said in July and it's already August :/

Reaction score
Hello guyss, i just wanted to ask when are the AS math edexcel results coming out and what timeeeeee ?? Thankyou :)) best of luckk guys in ur results

Reaction score
Hello guyss, i just wanted to ask when are the AS math edexcel results coming out and what timeeeeee ?? Thankyou :)) best of luckk guys in ur results

On 15th Time ; maybe 8am up. It depends on your time zone.

Reaction score
Can u please tell me how do I get my username and password?
I really need it but I don't know what they mean by the registration ''PIN''...
Thanks in advance

It's a PIN number that your school should give you, if they didn't then you have to take your grades from your school. Good Luck :)