• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result Day June 2018

Reaction score
hey guys my result show e (ASL) even though i appeared for whole A level , can anyone clarify if passed the whole subject and what does it mean for my equivalence ? thanks

Reaction score
hey guys my result show e (ASL) even though i appeared for whole A level , can anyone clarify if passed the whole subject and what does it mean for my equivalence ? thanks
Well you did pass the subject.
Only AS Level does not count in the equivalence
The A Levels grade is considered only.

Reaction score
SO will this be accepted by ibcc for equivalence ,i have A and D in other grades
Well it wont be since its only ASL
for A and D (if these r A Levels grades as a whole and not just ASL then)
it'll be like
for A : 90 - 5 = 85/100
for D : 90 - 5 - 10 - 10 - 10 = 55/100

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So my friend appeared for the Chemistry Alevels in M/J 2018 as a private candidate but she still hasn’t received her results/username & id to check the results.

Any idea what to do?

Reaction score
Hey guys
Anyone learning A-level on his/her own? If there are, can I apply university even though I won't graduate my high school? Cuz I think I'll quit after this fall due to personal problems. Some say CIE A-level itself equals high school graduation certificate, so I don't need the graduation certificate. Any idea what to do/whom to ask?