• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result day soon

Reaction score
Not normal *sigh*
I messed up in two subjects. Idk what my grades will be. Yet, here i'm, chilling out with coke and movies. Maybe there's something wrong with my brain ):

I only said it's not normal, because every other person i know, gets nervous before results. o.o

Lol, I think your brain is perfectly fine. :p

To be honest, worrying is completely useless, if you think about it.
What's done is done. Worrying won't change the future or something. :D

Chilling is the better option. (Y)
Life is too short to be nervous. :coffee:

Reaction score
check the grade thresholds of IGCSE they drop much like too much besides MCQ in theory like u get 50/80 thats an A i wonder how's it like in GCE though

Reaction score
I only said it's not normal, because every other person i know, gets nervous before results. o.o

Lol, I think your brain is perfectly fine. :p

To be honest, worrying is completely useless, if you think about it.
What's done is done. Worrying won't change the future or something. :D

Chilling is the better option. (Y)
Life is too short to be nervous. :coffee:

Exactly my point! Thankyou for your words of wisdom,i have been wanting to hear them for a week! :p

Reaction score
check the grade thresholds of IGCSE they drop much like too much besides MCQ in theory like u get 50/80 thats an A i wonder how's it like in GCE though

That's exactly what i was wondering -.-
I mean, what the hell is this?
Do you think it's the same way for GCE?

Reaction score
I have a bit on/off tension...like whats the use of worrying,its not going to affect the grade,but then i think about how i will be if my grades are not good enough(insha allah they will be) and then i start worrying.Keep your mind distracted and thats that.

Reaction score
I have a bit on/off tension...like whats the use of worrying,its not going to affect the grade,but then i think about how i will be if my grades are not good enough(insha allah they will be) and then i start worrying.Keep your mind distracted and thats that.

What subjects are you particularly worried about?

Reaction score
What subjects are you particularly worried about?
Bio mostly and a bit about Phy and Eng,but not too much about Chem and Math.In Phy i made mistakes in P4 and some in P2 but not any that i know of in P1,and in Eng i'm not sure about all the answers in P2,though P1 was fine,so i'm hoping for at least 4A*s insha allah but for Bio an A would be fine too cuz i made a few mistakes in P4 and P1,but we all know the story of P2,Drink and inheritance Q etc.So i'm hoping for 4A*s and 1A and i hope that insha allah i'll get them,unlike last time when i expected 3A*s and got 1...I just really can bear the thought of anything less than 4A*s,and i've worked too hard for anything less honestly...still fingers crossed and i'm hoping for satisfaction on 12th,but due to the last result i cant really be sure about anything,i havent felt real achievement yet and i hope it'll change this year.

Reaction score
Are you referring to Me and Nabeel?

Who else? You both had every answer nailed on in the post-paper discussion. I screwed up in Maths and took a massive gamble on English. I am kind of wanting 3A*s and 3As minimum (no hope on Urdu).

Reaction score
Who else? You both had every answer nailed on in the post-paper discussion. I screwed up in Maths and took a massive gamble on English. I am kind of wanting 3A*s and 3As minimum (no hope on Urdu).
Not really,i made numerous mistakes,except on Chem and Math,but i'm hoping that i get at least 4A*s and 1A

Reaction score
Not really,i made numerous mistakes,except on Chem and Math,but i'm hoping that i get at least 4A*s and 1A

Eh? I got a 10 mark question wrong on Maths. Not much else wrong though. In Chem ATP I also think I got mixed up the moles question. Then those unknown questions that everyone got wrong.

Reaction score
Eh? I got a 10 mark question wrong on Maths. Not much else wrong though. In Chem ATP I also think I got mixed up the moles question. Then those unknown questions that everyone got wrong.
Yeah....but the suspense is sickening right now,i just want to get it over with...

Reaction score
Bio mostly and a bit about Phy and Eng,but not too much about Chem and Math.In Phy i made mistakes in P4 and some in P2 but not any that i know of in P1,and in Eng i'm not sure about all the answers in P2,though P1 was fine,so i'm hoping for at least 4A*s insha allah but for Bio an A would be fine too cuz i made a few mistakes in P4 and P1,but we all know the story of P2,Drink and inheritance Q etc.So i'm hoping for 4A*s and 1A and i hope that insha allah i'll get them,unlike last time when i expected 3A*s and got 1...I just really can bear the thought of anything less than 4A*s,and i've worked too hard for anything less honestly...still fingers crossed and i'm hoping for satisfaction on 12th,but due to the last result i cant really be sure about anything,i havent felt real achievement yet and i hope it'll change this year.

You're thinking too much about this, which can backfire.

If hard-workers like you aren't supposed to get 4 A*'s, then who is? :D
Chill dude. Just hope for the best. :p

Reaction score
Yeah....but the suspense is sickening right now,i just want to get it over with...

In my school, it's 10 points for A* and 7 points for an A. So I basically need 4A*s and 2 As or 3A*s and 3As minimum for a 75% scholarship or it's FSc. And that freaks me out - I can't go to FSc and study Urdu again along with Geography and Islamiat. I am not made for ratta-ing the answers of Maths and Chemistry - it's not how it works.

So take solace in the fact that no matter how much tensed you are - I am much much more tensed.