• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result day soon

Reaction score
In my school, it's 10 points for A* and 7 points for an A. So I basically need 4A*s and 2 As or 3A*s and 3As minimum for a 75% scholarship or it's FSc. And that freaks me out - I can't go to FSc and study Urdu again along with Geography and Islamiat. I am not made for ratta-ing the answers of Maths and Chemistry - it's not how it works.

So take solace in the fact that no matter how much tensed you are - I am much much more tensed.

Your whole life depends on this result, then. :p

Reaction score
Your whole life depends on this result, then. :p

Yeah kind of - there's always the chance of giving it on Oct/Nov though. You see I was born in 1998 and thus am a year ahead - so skipping a year doesn't make a big difference to me.

So I can probably give the six subjects I am good at.

Reaction score
In my school, it's 10 points for A* and 7 points for an A. So I basically need 4A*s and 2 As or 3A*s and 3As minimum for a 75% scholarship or it's FSc. And that freaks me out - I can't go to FSc and study Urdu again along with Geography and Islamiat. I am not made for ratta-ing the answers of Maths and Chemistry - it's not how it works.

So take solace in the fact that no matter how much tensed you are - I am much much more tensed.
In my school full scholarship is as easy as getting 7As and 1B :p

Reaction score
Yeah kind of - there's always the chance of giving it on Oct/Nov though. You see I was born in 1998 and thus am a year ahead - so skipping a year doesn't make a big difference to me.

So I can probably give the six subjects I am good at.
Yar i'm also a 1998 boi,but repeating would simply mean not gaining any advantage of the year you half.I'm still 15 and about to start Alevel. :D

Reaction score
well tbh u cant say for sure but many students end up getting easy A's so maybe gt is just like IGCSE bas pray to Allah and hope for best :)