• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result is comming on 22nd January :D

Reaction score
I did ICT PHYSICS and ENGLISH, I am expecting good grades in ict and physics but idk about the english INSHALLH 5ear

Reaction score
I sat for ICT and ESL. I believe I did good in both , but still I am worried about ESL. Hope we all get satisfying grades.

Reaction score
i sat for physics As level iam worried about one thing as i was 10 min late for physics practical and one of my fellow students was also late in may/june and he got an E although he said that he did very well actually he got A,A,E in components E in practical do you think that i will also get E as i also wrote an application as beign late what do u pp; think ?

Reaction score
I cant wait! :D

Im kinda scared though... I really want to get an A* or atleast an A....
btw I did chem and math early.....

Reaction score
i sat for physics As level iam worried about one thing as i was 10 min late for physics practical and one of my fellow students was also late in may/june and he got an E although he said that he did very well actually he got A,A,E in components E in practical do you think that i will also get E as i also wrote an application as beign late what do u pp; think ?
I don't think that being late has any such effect on your grades. The examination is to assess the syllabus, not your punctuality.

Reaction score
1 MINUTE TO GO...............................................................................................

Reaction score
how come when i log in it says the results to be released soon