• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result rituals

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I hope everyone is done with their exams and it's probably time to hold our breath and wait for the results. I am a CIE IGCSE student and like many of you, my results will be coming up in August, so who will check your results. Will it be or your parents? What are your thoughts? and how do you think it's going to be?

Reaction score
Wuahahha :'( I finish my exams on the 18th. and that's EARLY compared to other A level students lol!

Well, I'm doing subs from the Edexcel Board and we use their ResultsPlus website; so we log in with our username and password on the day and they're all there! :D lol its not as happy a moment as I'm portraying it to be atm.

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I hope everyone is done with their exams and it's probably time to hold our breath and wait for the results. I am a CIE IGCSE student and like many of you, my results will be coming up in August, so who will check your results. Will it be or your parents? What are your thoughts? and how do you think it's going to be?

Pehlay papers ki tension, ab result ki tension. Sucks being us.