• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RESULTS ARE OUT

Reaction score
Did good in Maths and Physics alhamdulillah, got As.

ICT, I'm four UMS marks away from an A, a MASSIVE surprise! ICT practically killed me throughout the year and voila!

Lit, though, highly disappointing. Got a C, from an A* in IGCSE :( I agree that I messed up the exam a bit but this was totally unexpected. Did anyone else do Eng Lit this year? How were your results?

Reaction score
Did good in Maths and Physics alhamdulillah, got As.

ICT, I'm four UMS marks away from an A, a MASSIVE surprise! ICT practically killed me throughout the year and voila!

Lit, though, highly disappointing. Got a C, from an A* in IGCSE :( I agree that I messed up the exam a bit but this was totally unexpected. Did anyone else do Eng Lit this year? How were your results?

Congratz, so u got 2 A's 1 B 1 C , its a great result !

Reaction score
Can anyone view their detailed analysis reports on their accounts on ResultsPlus Direct yet?
It says that they'd be available by Friday evening...

Nope. & Idk if its my internet or the server but the login page isn't even opening up on my laptop! I'll have to go through my phone. I can understand why they further postponed the time we should have received them, otherwise we should have had them by this morning. wait a few more hours, hopefully they'll be on there.

& It's the first time I've sat edexcel exams and used this site. What does the detailed analysis include? Other than a breakup of your marks in all the units.. ?

Reaction score
But still, my results aren't there..only january results can be seen..

Reaction score
idk hw my result is......plzzz telll
i got 8A 3B n 1C......is it gud?????
hwz ur result for phy1.....my result is for AS

Reaction score
355/600 In Maths (5 Mark short of C) :(

hey y dont u apply for a recheck or recounting ur marks.....think of it itsan option!!!i can understand ur feelings....
im short of just 2 mrks to get an a from b and a b from a!!!!!!!!!!plz help guysss:(:unsure:

Reaction score
I got a b from economics (not sure cause a teacher read it in a really silent voice), c from accounting and maths and a d from business. Really disappointed especially with f****** business. Got a b from my school mock exams. I read all those lengthy (not to mention the handwriting on the scripts were horrendous) examiner reports to see a d??. F*** edexcel and my teacher for being a piece of crap

Reaction score
Anybody who sat Bio? Surprisingly low this year, lower than chemistry which is like asgsdgdhvtd