• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2013 Examination Series

Reaction score
I got my results:
English: A*
Maths: A*
Biology: A*
Chemistry: A*
Physics: A*
Pakistan Studies: A
Islamiyat: A
Urdu B: B
I got an xtrememly similar result.....the change is an A* in pst.... i was wondering to go for rechecking in urdu... coz it dint go bad... any views???

Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!
I'm having a confusion .
it says :
This website is designed to give provisional results only. Final results are only those on your official results sheet/certificate from the UK awarding body. These results do not constitute a certificate. The British Council accepts no liability for any errors or omissions on this website.

does that mean that my grades gonna change or something? :| im scared now till i get official results sheet
Oh no It's doesn't means this, It's just saying It's not the original certificate, the original certificate will come from UK!
That's it, Nothing is going to change,

Peace.

Reaction score
My Full 9 subj result is:

Physics: A
Chemistry: A
Maths: A
Islamiat: A
Urdu: A
Biology: B
ESL (0510): B and English Oral endorsement: Grade 1
ICT: B
Pak. Std: C

Thanks to Allah, I'm pass :) Alhumdulillah

Reaction score
Please, everyone pray for me.
If i get even single 'B', i will no more be able to survive with that guilt.
I don't want to disappoint my parents. The worst part is that my dad just had an open heart surgery. :cry: I want to make him happy, so please everyone keep me in your prayers. You got no friggin' idea what i am going through right now.
I want 2A's and 1A*.
*Pretty please* =/

what goes around comes around