• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results? How were yours? AS!

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh Edexcel's marking is messed up! :mad: BIO WAS A GOOD PAPER -_-" U1 Bio, btw!!!! i think every unit for biology is messed up!!!!
OH gosh!! people who did physcs U1, how were ur grades O_O" that was such a BAD PAPPEEERRR :mad:
I got in phy u1 64...a D wbu?
one student in my class got 115 O.O

Reaction score
lol WTF edexcel examiners are retards, I got a C 69/100 in C1 " I expected an E ", and I got an E in M1 " I expected a B in it "

Reaction score
You guys I am sure they have messed up the Bio unit 2 grades , I am damn sureeeee that I was supposed to get an A but ended up with B 84/120. Is there something we can do about thisss?

Reaction score
The results came out yesterday which was very unexpected! o_O EXACTLY! bio U1 was good. i was expecting an A but BAM.. it's a B.. a low B (86/120) I was very disappointed tbh. C1 and Chem U1 were good I gott an A in both...

Reaction score
Id repeat U1 for physics, but hell not this june O.O"
Its going to be twice the burden >.<"
Stupid Edexcel -_-

Reaction score
You guys I am sure they have messed up the Bio unit 2 grades , I am damn sureeeee that I was supposed to get an A but ended up with B 84/120. Is there something we can do about thisss?
Yes i wanted to say the same thing cant we do something abt it. this is really stupid oh and plus i am sort of new so u guys probably dont know me

Reaction score
I got the results!! but I really dont trust edexcel examiner!!my best exam was biou2 but I got 84/120 :'( they r such ***holes!!but thnx to ALLAH my other exam's result were gud :)
omg same my best exam was biology unit 2 and I got 84/120 :( what are you going to do about itttt?

Reaction score
Physics U1 screwed up my overall grade :(

If one low grade is gone affect your studies, that doesnt mean it'll happen again mate :) but hey, we all had a shitty physics paper -.- now u have chance to improve ur physcs grade by grading ur other units up :) !! all the best (y)

Reaction score
If one low grade is gone affect your studies, that doesnt mean it'll happen again mate :) but hey, we all had a shitty physics paper -.- now u have chance to improve ur physcs grade by grading ur other units up :) !! all the best (y)
Not sure how to Concur with you, even my friends who gave repeats didn't do so well either.

Reaction score
I just hope May U1 paper is not as Jan's paper -.-