• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results May/June 2014

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some advice! My brother took 5 AS levels (Bio, Chem, Physics, Mathematics (1 + 4) and English language. El7amdellah he got As in all of those subjects except for English Language where he got a U! I know he did BETTER than this. He's been studying his butt off the whole entire year and that U just got him down like crazy. Any advice? Should we go for rechecking? He got an A in the mock exams provided by the school.

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some advice! My brother took 5 AS levels (Bio, Chem, Physics, Mathematics (1 + 4) and English language. El7amdellah he got As in all of those subjects except for English Language where he got a U! I know he did BETTER than this. He's been studying his butt off the whole entire year and that U just got him down like crazy. Any advice? Should we go for rechecking? He got an A in the mock exams provided by the school.
I wont advice for rechecking, because its really very rare that grades actually increase from a U to a B maybe. However u do get your money back if grade increases to even a C xD Just advising, final decision rests with you :)

Reaction score
I wont advice for rechecking, because its really very rare that grades actually increase from a U to a B maybe. However u do get your money back if grade increases to even a C xD Just advising, final decision rests with you :)
Well I'm not bragging or anything, but my brother is smarter than me, and I got better than him in this subject last year :/ Not to mention his work throughout the year was outstanding, and he managed to get As. The teacher still marks papers for English in the summer as well when he returns to the UK so he wasn't some teacher that didn't know what he was doing. :/

Reaction score
Well I'm not bragging or anything, but my brother is smarter than me, and I got better than him in this subject last year :/ Not to mention his work throughout the year was outstanding, and he managed to get As. The teacher still marks papers for English in the summer as well when he returns to the UK so he wasn't some teacher that didn't know what he was doing. :/
Did he take English Lang?

Reaction score
Lang grades are really unexpected at times :p I dont have any clue of what i m getting today in Lang. If you really think that your bro gave it his best and all went spot on, then go for a recheck. Its rare, but it does happen that grades increase from even a U to an A. However, do consult his teacher as well on this matter.

Reaction score
Lang grades are really unexpected at times :p I dont have any clue of what i m getting today in Lang. If you really think that your bro gave it his best and all went spot on, then go for a recheck. Its rare, but it does happen that grades increase from even a U to an A. However, do consult his teacher as well on this matter.
Most likely the school will do it for him if he asked, because they know he's a hardworker. I do hope his grade increases. Thanks for the help!

Reaction score
Guys i wanna know that what will be my equivalance,i have 774 marks in matric equivalence and got A* in physics,B in bio and A in chem today,Alhamdulillah...
so if anyone here is aware of how equivalence is actually taken out,plzz let me know my final %

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
AS Level

Physics:B
Maths:C
Chemistry:C

(I had Ds in all 3 in mocks)

Yuck,I'm feeling so ashamed,if suicide wasn't haraam in Islam,I probably would be dead by now :cry:
I'm afraid of when the relatives will call,just hoping that the floor cracks open and I disappear. :(
I'll probably retake Chemistry and Maths :cry: