• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results May/June 2014

Reaction score
Heyy guys ..
I got my result as well .. And I'm not that happy with bio. Just a bit disappointed .. Cuz that went really good and looking at the grade just lead me to disappointment.
So I feel like I should give it for a re-check .. So if u guys could please help me .. I mean lemme know if any of your grades actually changed .. After the re-check. Please help.
Thank you :)

Reaction score
Congrats Guys!!!
Got my results too! 4A*s in IGCSE and 3 A's(Including the ones i gave in October )
Also gave AS and A Level Maths(P1,P3,M1,S1) and guess what, 89%
I am flabbergasted, don't know what to do.
Should i give my paper for a remark.
If i do what costs shall i bee burdened upon and what are the chances to get an A* in that
Thanks a lot and Congrats again!!!
P.S. I DID give 1 A level with my IGCSEs

How did u come to know about your percentage ? :l

Reaction score
Congrats everyone! :)
My results are A in bio, psycho and maths and physics and B in chemistry.

Can someone provide me the link to a level june 2014 papers and marking schemes please. Thanks!
I heard the 2014 bio paper was too hard! do you expect the same for O/n? well congrats! not many have scored an A in bio ! :)

Reaction score
Messed up real bad.Was predicted Straight As by my teachers but ended up with A,C,D in Maths,Chemistry and Physics respectively.Do you guys think I have a chance to whop up my grade from D all the way to an A if I do exceptionally well in A2? or should I go for a recheck because I ain't satisfied with the result.
yes man! sure you can
i got D in physics in the first year
and in the second year, I gave the whole A level and got to an A overall :)
dont go for a recheck, instead appear all As/A2 physics in 2nd year
All the best !
A in maths is great :D

Reaction score
i got a C in bio AS should i go for a reappear or just give my best in A2 will the grade have any changes of moving to B for A levels results?
it can!
but AS level bio is easier to score so instead appear the whole AS/A2 bio at once if you're not sure of appearing this O/N :)
Hope that helps!

Reaction score
Heyy guys ..
I got my result as well .. And I'm not that happy with bio. Just a bit disappointed .. Cuz that went really good and looking at the grade just lead me to disappointment.
So I feel like I should give it for a re-check .. So if u guys could please help me .. I mean lemme know if any of your grades actually changed .. After the re-check. Please help.
Thank you :)
i heard that grades only change one grade up (only if it's meant to be)
My suggestion: Reappear next year :)
this year was tough of what I heard
prob. next year it'll be easier ? :D
I hope!

Reaction score
Well tbh i got 3 C's in maths,chem nd phy (AS) ,i never ever expected to get such a result.i was a bright student till last year,got 5A*'s nd an A in O levels last year. I m completely traumatized since yesterday,dont really know how to handle myself,like some1 else said in this thread dat if suicide wasnt haraam in Islam i wud b dead by now :cry:. i never intended to disappoint my parents,they r really upset nd worried frm my side now,i wont b able to get into any well known uni :( ,the least requirement is 2B nd a C in most unis.m completely broken frm the inside. My sis was nd is an excellent student,got excellence awards in O lev,AS nd A2 all over saudia and is now doing her 2nd year in LUMS, i wanted to either go to NUST or LUMS for engineering but unfortunately :unsure:,i saw the threshold nd believe i did way better then to get a C but i cant risk my parents hard earned money for rechecking. dont really know wat to do now,cant stop crying wich is useless indeed.

Reaction score
one of my friend have got 66 in Maths (P1 AND p2), Now he is giving a level maths (P3 and M1). So can any1 tell me how many marks he require in a level (P3 and M1) to get an A in A levels

Reaction score
i got B IN Physics and math..and my math paper went the best from all others..:( really worked so hard too..i had an a* in both at o level..
should i get math rechecked?really feel so disheartened as i needed just one more A to retain my scholarship ;(

Reaction score
Well tbh i got 3 C's in maths,chem nd phy (AS) ,i never ever expected to get such a result.i was a bright student till last year,got 5A*'s nd an A in O levels last year. I m completely traumatized since yesterday,dont really know hoeel the w to handle myself,like some1 else said in this thread dat if suicide wasnt haraam in Islam i wud b dead by now :cry:. i never intended to disappoint my parents,they r really upset nd worried frm my side now,i wont b able to get into any well known uni :( ,the least requirement is 2B nd a C in most unis.m completely broken frm the inside. My sis was nd is an excellent student,got excellence awards in O lev,AS nd A2 all over saudia and is now doing her 2nd year in LUMS, i wanted to either go to NUST or LUMS for engineering but unfortunately :unsure:,i saw the threshold nd believe i did way better then to get a C but i cant risk my parents hard earned money for rechecking. dont really know wat to do now,cant stop crying wich is useless indeed.

i feel the exact same way ..its all about luck...my friends who couldnt work out qs in math got As ..

Reaction score
i heard that grades only change one grade up (only if it's meant to be)
My suggestion: Reappear next year :)
this year was tough of what I heard
prob. next year it'll be easier ? :D
I hope!
Well thank you .. Appreciated :D
Imma appear this oct nov session ... Next year will be too late :D

Reaction score
Well tbh i got 3 C's in maths,chem nd phy (AS) ,i never ever expected to get such a result.i was a bright student till last year,got 5A*'s nd an A in O levels last year. I m completely traumatized since yesterday,dont really know how to handle myself,like some1 else said in this thread dat if suicide wasnt haraam in Islam i wud b dead by now :cry:. i never intended to disappoint my parents,they r really upset nd worried frm my side now,i wont b able to get into any well known uni :( ,the least requirement is 2B nd a C in most unis.m completely broken frm the inside. My sis was nd is an excellent student,got excellence awards in O lev,AS nd A2 all over saudia and is now doing her 2nd year in LUMS, i wanted to either go to NUST or LUMS for engineering but unfortunately :unsure:,i saw the threshold nd believe i did way better then to get a C but i cant risk my parents hard earned money for rechecking. dont really know wat to do now,cant stop crying wich is useless indeed.
Well it's okhay Hun ... Just be strong if not today ll tomorrow will be your day! Just re appear one more time and give the very best u can .. Even this time I was disappointed in bio for me .. Don't lose hope just say u can do it!
And could u please tell me the requirements for NUST ?

Reaction score
Well it's okhay Hun ... Just be strong if not today ll tomorrow will be your day! Just re appear one more time and give the very best u can .. Even this time I was disappointed in bio for me .. Don't lose hope just say u can do it!
And could u please tell me the requirements for NUST ?
well as far as ik ,ur As lev grades shall atleast be 2B's and a C to be eligible for admission in NUST nd usually most unis,and to exempt ur admission test u can give SAT subject test nd score 2000+ overall if applying as an international candidate. u can get further details on its website. btw I heard the registration for oct/nov session gets over in june,can I plz know how can I get registered for oct/nov session dis year.thanx

Reaction score
well as far as ik ,ur As lev grades shall atleast be 2B's and a C to be eligible for admission in NUST nd usually most unis,and to exempt ur admission test u can give SAT subject test nd score 2000+ overall if applying as an international candidate. u can get further details on its website. btw I heard the registration for oct/nov session gets over in june,can I plz know how can I get registered for oct/nov session dis year.thanx
Oh well thank you
No it did t get over .. There's a registration fee which has to be full filled .. In the region where u live threes gotta be "brittish council " which take the October nov session around the world. http://www.britishcouncil.bh/en
Here's the link .. I don't give it here cux my school asks the students it self .. But the registration is still going on.
Hope it helped

Reaction score
Btw .. could u please tell me some info on SAT .. Thanks

Reaction score
well I reside in Saudi Arabia,due to some issues here SAT subject tests r only being conducted twice,one in November dis year nd the other in june 2015,m sitting for SAT phy,maths II nd chem dis November. usually SAT exams r conducted in October,november,December,January,march,may and june. U can choose to take maximum 3 subject tests on any one test day. u can register frm its official website http://sat.collegeboard.org/register .the registration deadline is generally about 5 weeks before the exam date. few universities exempt their admission test on the basis of ur score in SAT.u can get to know the admission criteria of the uni u r applying for admission 'not all unis accept SAT' . each subject test is maximum of 800 marks,maths II has 50 mcqs, physics has 75 mcqs and chem has 85mcqs,each test is of 1hr. idk about bio cuz m not going for medicine and neither do I know about sat1. I just started studying a bit frm 'Barrons' book and I find it difficult cuz it includes chapters frm A2 as well and I havnt started A2 yet. good luck

Reaction score
zaidali
Nust doesn't require you to have a BBC minimum, LUMS does.
In NUST, aggregate is calculated by assigning 75% weightage to their entry test (NET) and the other 25% to O level equivalence (as A level results are awaited).
You just need above 65% or something in O/A level equivalence.
SAT is accepted too but you need to do exceptionally well in it.

Reaction score
zaidali
Nust doesn't require you to have a BBC minimum, LUMS does.
In NUST, aggregate is calculated by assigning 75% weightage to their entry test (NET) and the other 25% to O level equivalence (as A level results are awaited).
You just need above 65% or something in O/A level equivalence.
SAT is accepted too but you need to do exceptionally well in it.
So what u mean to say is .. It's just the admission test that counts the most ..
I dint get the o level part .. Please explain :)
And what do U mean be exceptionally well ... Like above how much water shall one be ?
Thanks

Reaction score
well I reside in Saudi Arabia,due to some issues here SAT subject tests r only being conducted twice,one in November dis year nd the other in june 2015,m sitting for SAT phy,maths II nd chem dis November. usually SAT exams r conducted in October,november,December,January,march,may and june. U can choose to take maximum 3 subject tests on any one test day. u can register frm its official website http://sat.collegeboard.org/register .the registration deadline is generally about 5 weeks before the exam date. few universities exempt their admission test on the basis of ur score in SAT.u can get to know the admission criteria of the uni u r applying for admission 'not all unis accept SAT' . each subject test is maximum of 800 marks,maths II has 50 mcqs, physics has 75 mcqs and chem has 85mcqs,each test is of 1hr. idk about bio cuz m not going for medicine and neither do I know about sat1. I just started studying a bit frm 'Barrons' book and I find it difficult cuz it includes chapters frm A2 as well and I havnt started A2 yet. good luck
Same here not started A2 yet .. Thanks