• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results May/June 2014

zem

Reaction score
same is the case wid me,my teachers are shocked as well, i was amongst the students they believed wud get A's but I really don't know how I ended up wid C's :(,saw the threshold and still believe I wud hav gotten B's atleast. I messaged my maths sir,he said in clear words ''don't apply for a recheck' ,idk why ,he will talk in detail wid me on Saturday.
Same here but why not ? Do inform me what your maths sir tells you! I just don't know what happened everyone was expecting As whereas I ended up with B C D ! I just feel like a disappointment to everyone! Thanks for the reply though :)

Reaction score
Same here but why not ? Do inform me what your maths sir tells you! I just don't know what happened everyone was expecting As whereas I ended up with B C D ! I just feel like a disappointment to everyone! Thanks for the reply though :)
yeh sure,i will definately inform u wat my maths sirs tell me,i hope he replies in detail day after tom cuz m really worried as well. i feel like a disappointment to my parents and teachers too :cry: ,so depressed since the result day. Np!

Reaction score
I need information, I just got my result, and as expected I have to repeat my whole AS level, so I am thinking to make a new entry and forget about this result, I mean I will start with a fresh entry and wont repeat from this entry nor will give A level from this entry that is total new entry form.
Hope you are getting me correctly till now.

But now problem is, I got query in one of my subject (Chemistry) so will I have to repeat from my same entry (Coz they asked for repeat)? Or I can skip this query as I am thinking of that fresh entry?
Coz one of my friend said there is a Ban of 5 years if we did this.

So mainly I want to answers to this question.
i) Can I skip this chemistry query thingy and directly move towards fresh entry in next May/June?
ii) Can I actually do this fresh entry thingy or have to continue from this entry?

Really depressed. :(

Reaction score
I need information, I just got my result, and as expected I have to repeat my whole AS level, so I am thinking to make a new entry and forget about this result, I mean I will start with a fresh entry and wont repeat from this entry nor will give A level from this entry that is total new entry form.
Hope you are getting me correctly till now.

But now problem is, I got query in one of my subject (Chemistry) so will I have to repeat from my same entry (Coz they asked for repeat)? Or I can skip this query as I am thinking of that fresh entry?
Coz one of my friend said there is a Ban of 5 years if we did this.

So mainly I want to answers to this question.
i) Can I skip this chemistry query thingy and directly move towards fresh entry in next May/June?
ii) Can I actually do this fresh entry thingy or have to continue from this entry?

Really depressed. :(
Can you be a little bit more clear about why they have asked you to repeat and if you dont know ask you teacher or send a mail to them asking why if its a valid reason for the query thing which i still dont understand

Reaction score
yeh sure,i will definately inform u wat my maths sirs tell me,i hope he replies in detail day after tom cuz m really worried as well. i feel like a disappointment to my parents and teachers too :cry: ,so depressed since the result day. Np!

The same case went wimme .. For bio I was expecting an A OR B at least .. But ended up with C ... It's just too shocking to digest!

Reaction score
Hmm.......I'm late by less than a fortnight. Yeah, my AS results were ok..not bad but obviously not that outstanding.
So here it goes..... a:) a:) b:) c:cry:
The c is in maths (uniform marks - 67%), I honestly don't want to resit but is there hope that I can get an a in my final grade? I know it takes work which I'm willing to do but I need some advice on this. Statistics brought me down and I know that M1 is really easy for me (based on the first 6 topics and paper revision)