• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results!!! What r u guys expecting??!!

Reaction score
same here .. there is a strange tension and worry about the result ...

Reaction score
I have aab from the AS. As in Maths and Econ and B in Accounting. To get into my university I need a minimum score of BBC in the A' Levels. Econ and Maths I've done well to the extent that I might just maintain my As. It's just Accounting that has got me worried. The paper was really tough and I think I've messed it up real bad. I don't even know good my MCQs went.

Reaction score
I have aab from the AS. As in Maths and Econ and B in Accounting. To get into my university I need a minimum score of BBC in the A' Levels. Econ and Maths I've done well to the extent that I might just maintain my As. It's just Accounting that has got me worried. The paper was really tough and I think I've messed it up real bad. I don't even know good my MCQs went.
It's goin to be fine......just chill :)

Reaction score
Tension is mounting day by day. Bt inshallah evry1 woukd get good results. Amen

Reaction score
why to worry if papers are gone awesome, n why to be sad if papers are gone bad???? coz we r prepared from first 4 our results n i know my result is positive n i'll get distinction..... :) (Y)

Reaction score
why to worry if papers are gone awesome, n why to be sad if papers are gone bad???? coz we r prepared from first 4 our results n i know my result is positive n i'll get distinction..... :) (Y)

does cambridge give distinctions??