• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results...

Reaction score
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I'm new here :) and so I wanna know, on the results website, what does it mean if it shows "Oral Endorsement" in brackets next to the subject First Language English...

I never did the oral component as i am a private candidate...

Jazakumullah in advance...

Reaction score
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I'm new here :) and so I wanna know, on the results website, what does it mean if it shows "Oral Endorsement" in brackets next to the subject First Language English...

I never did the oral component as i am a private candidate...

Jazakumullah in advance...
if you are giving english 1123 then this is the paper 2 in which you are provided with cmprehension passeges which u have to read and answer certain questions. we know paper 2 as 'reading paper' as it enhances the reading or oral skills of a student.

Reaction score
if you are giving english 1123 then this is the paper 2 in which you are provided with cmprehension passeges which u have to read and answer certain questions. we know paper 2 as 'reading paper' as it enhances the reading or oral skills of a student.

act i gave english 0500...paper 21 and 31...but paper 21 was reading so i guess it works out :) jzk...realy appreciate ur reply...