• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

resulttt :/

Reaction score
hello people...when will the result come...i am talking about igcse edxcel result...i have heard its coming on the 22nd of august..is that true? :O :(

Reaction score
"Results Day is Thursday August 23 (Morning)" - Edexcel ResultsPlus Direct

Have you guys got PIN codes for ResultsPlus??

Reaction score
In our schools here, we stick the results on walls on the day 22nd of august, and then on 23rd we see our gradeometer by edexcel results plus direct code!
So we see the grades on 22nd!
Anyone's doing AS/A LEVEL here?

Reaction score
In our schools here, we stick the results on walls on the day 22nd of august, and then on 23rd we see our gradeometer by edexcel results plus direct code!
So we see the grades on 22nd!
Anyone's doing AS/A LEVEL here?

Lucky school! And yeah I'm starting AS this September.

Reaction score
Oh no! you look terrified, come on, we have nothing to do, the grades are out and they'll reach the schools in the coming hours! So all what we have is to wait, and wish good luck :) Take it easy.
I am =S LOL! Yeah IKR! I guess they'll reach my school tomorrow morning :p haha! Thanks btw :D

All the Best to u too ^_^

Reaction score
Oh no! you look terrified, come on, we have nothing to do, the grades are out and they'll reach the schools in the coming hours! So all what we have is to wait, and wish good luck :) Take it easy.
I am =S LOL! Yeah IKR! I guess they'll reach my school tomorrow morning :p haha! Thanks btw :D

All the Best to u too ^_^