• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Retake of O' Level Pak Studies and Islamiyat-Ridiculous!

Reaction score
in clash papers, you give one exam first, finish it in the given time, then you are handed the next paper without any break, and then you do that exam in the given time, thats all, no mercy!
that is the sadest story i hav ever heard!!!

Reaction score
Wht abt statement of entry and all tht crap...i mean do they have to amend tht.......btw did any announcement of this magnitude came before and was a lie.............i mean and only these 2 papers were leaked.......wth,wth...rammy 97 do give ur thoughtful replies.(provided tht this announcement is real)

Reaction score
Wht abt statement of entry and all tht crap...i mean do they have to amend tht.......btw did any announcement of this magnitude came before and was a lie.............i mean and only these 2 papers were leaked.......wth,wth...rammy 97 do give ur thoughtful replies.(provided tht this announcement is real)
i called CIE myself and found out...sadly it is true...n i hav no idea wat they vil do about the statement of entry n stuff n neither hav i heard any such thing b4 this...but thats not our head ache...ab unhe papers dobara karwanay ka shauq ho raha hai to khud hi khwar hoon...i suggest v go offline and start studying...thats whats best for us!!

Reaction score
i called CIE myself and found out...sadly it is true...n i hav no idea wat they vil do about the statement of entry n stuff n neither hav i heard any such thing b4 this...but thats not our head ache...ab unhe papers dobara karwanay ka shauq ho raha hai to khud hi khwar hoon...i suggest v go offline and start studying...thats whats best for us!!

whts the number..just asking.
so only these 2 papers were leaked????

Reaction score
JAISAY HUM TO RE-APPEAR HONAY KE LIYE MARAY JA RAHE HAIN!!! OF COURSE!! KISI KO BHI NAHI DENAY!!
yar meny abi 8 subjects diye thy itni mushkil se faarigh hui ab ye kya nai bakwaas hai u dunno meny kitni mushkil se apny words control kiye hain:mad:

Reaction score
JAISAY HUM TO RE-APPEAR HONAY KE LIYE MARAY JA RAHE HAIN!!! OF COURSE!! KISI KO BHI NAHI DENAY!!
yar meny abi 8 subjects diye thy itni mushkil se faarigh hui ab ye kya nai bakwaas hai u dunno meny kitni mushkil se apny words control kiye hain:mad:

Reaction score
whts the number..just asking.
so only these 2 papers were leaked????
0800-22000 (within Pakistan only from Mondays to Saturdays 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.)
spacer.gif
...this is for karachi only!! n may be other pprs were leaked in the rest of the world magar unhe shayad zulm karne ke liye sirf pakistan hi nazar aata hai!!!:(

Reaction score
i feel so bad for you...n i hope u get all A stars and rub it in to the faces of the zalim CIE ppl;)

Reaction score
0800-22000 (within Pakistan only from Mondays to Saturdays 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.)
spacer.gif
...this is for karachi only!! n may be other pprs were leaked in the rest of the world magar unhe shayad zulm karne ke liye sirf pakistan hi nazar aata hai!!!:(

thnx.......yup we are mazloom.......wht abt those deciding to appear in oct session..is there no charge?for them(students)

Reaction score
This is SO wrong. I mean, why should all students suffer again, only coz of a mistake somebody else made. Not everyone was Involved in the leakage. And besides, many people genuinely worked hard. Why shalt they do it all over again.
many of my friends, are already on vacations. Outside Pakistan. Are they supposed to cancel everything and return to Pakistan?
Who is to blame..? Security measures are not our responsibility. And I don't see, where are we wrong?
This is pure nonsense. AND SAD. The inconvenience it can cause to many people, is HUGE. And hence, I think this decision should be taken back.
Students who performed really good in these exams, why shalt they retake. I mean, they are not to be blamed.
What if they are not able to perform better in these re-exams?

I AM EXTREMELY DISHEARTENED! AND AGAINST THESE EXAMS! THEY CAN EVEN CONSIDER THE EXPECTED GRADES AS THE FINALS! WHAT'S THE NEED TO RETAKE.

Reaction score
in clash papers, you give one exam first, finish it in the given time, then you are handed the next paper without any break, and then you do that exam in the given time, thats all, no mercy!
only those students whom appeared in this,i.e.,may 2013 session have to give their papers again???

Reaction score
;)
thnx.......yup we are mazloom.......wht abt those deciding to appear in oct session..is there no charge?for them(students)
if u appear now then- no charge but if u wanna appear in oct/nov 2013- to paisay do aur khushi khushi papers do!!

Reaction score
A part of me wants to call out to all the other students boycott the exams by not appearing, but then again CIE don't give a single shit because they get funds from all over the freaking world.

Darn it this is so wrong, I worked my ass off for Geo and did the revision in hours and let me tell you the paper went epic, I don't know what they will pull of there butts this time, What if they make section 3 compulsory? Just to show they are pretty pissed? This might be harsh but dammit I am far from caring at this point, extra sadness who appeared in Isl and Pk at the same time.