• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Revision Guides for phy, chem and maths needed URGENT

Reaction score
HEy,
Can anyone please post revision guides for chem, phy and maths. i need them urgent thanks

Reaction score
ya i uploaded the guides for ppl over here so tht i may help them :)
just download these e-books refer to my posts.

Reaction score
:p
sis...........it takes hours to upload one document thts how slow my connection over here is so i just provided the links!

Reaction score
@fatema da person who needs notes where r u dod u get any help do letme know????

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
ya i uploaded the guides for ppl over here so tht i may help them :)
just download these e-books refer to my posts.

hey, where did u upload the e-books. can u plz give me a direct site to the forum u r refering to so that i can download them from. thnx

Reaction score
sweetiepie said:
@fatema da person who needs notes where r u dod u get any help do letme know????

Hey.
I havent got any help yet. i was looking for revision guides for A/As level soft copy version like the one of biology by mary jones. hope to get some help soon. i need them URGENT

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
:p
sis...........it takes hours to upload one document thts how slow my connection over here is so i just provided the links!
zip it
upload on mediafire and
post the link here

Reaction score
sweetiepie said:

Hey.
I havent got any help yet. i was looking for revision guides for A/As level soft copy version like the one of biology by mary jones. hope to get some help soon. i need them URGENT thnx