• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Revision plan for Islamiat and Pakistan Studies Retake

Reaction score
If you do all the subjects each day,you might get confused or exhausted.It is better to read one subject/2 days:
Today is 4 june so that leaves us with 8 days.
Starting from today:
2 Days Geo
2 Days Isl P2
2 Days Isl P1
2 Days His

OR

4 Days Geo/Isl P2(whichever you want to do first But DO THESE SUBJECTS FIRST)
4 Days His/Isl P1

Reaction score
If you do all the subjects each day,you might get confused or exhausted.It is better to read one subject/2 days:
Today is 4 june so that leaves us with 8 days.
Starting from today:
2 Days Geo
2 Days Isl P2
2 Days Isl P1
2 Days His

OR

4 Days Geo/Isl P2(whichever you want to do first But DO THESE SUBJECTS FIRST)
4 Days His/Isl P1

But the point is that the syllabus is really lengthy for Islamiat and can not be covered easily in 2 days.

Reaction score
can somebody tell me how to answer this question, ‘The 14 Points were Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s greatest achievement in the years 1929 to 1947.’ Do you agree? Explain

Reaction score
But the point is that the syllabus is really lengthy for Islamiat and can not be covered easily in 2 days.
C'mon,it's not that much,you've already read the whole book many times,just general reading will be enough to recall

Reaction score
can somebody tell me how to answer this question, ‘The 14 Points were Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s greatest achievement in the years 1929 to 1947.’ Do you agree? Explain

Jinnah's achievements:
14 points.
Elections of 1937.
Day of deliverance.
Pakistan resolution.
Gandhi Jinnah talks.
Elections of 1945.
3rd June Plan.

Reaction score
this is bullshit
its fine to give them again
i just do not feel motivated to work even the littlest bit hard for them
because my mother told me "just work these 8 days and youre free after 7, 9, 14, fifteenth"
but apparently not... so now i just dont feel motivated
what if after these exams they get leaked too and CIE tells us to give them again

WE ARE ROYALLY SCREWED

Reaction score
this is bullshit
its fine to give them again
i just do not feel motivated to work even the littlest bit hard for them
because my mother told me "just work these 8 days and youre free after 7, 9, 14, fifteenth"
but apparently not... so now i just dont feel motivated
what if after these exams they get leaked too and CIE tells us to give them again

WE ARE ROYALLY SCREWED

No we aren't. Not boasting or anything but rather than abusing the British council or being upset on what happened, if everyone else focused more upon revision, trust me its not gonna be so hard.

Reaction score
Jinnah's achievements:
14 points.
Elections of 1937.
Day of deliverance.
Pakistan resolution.
Gandhi Jinnah talks.
Elections of 1945.
3rd June Plan.

Explain to me how the elections of 1945 and 3rd june plan are his achievements?

Reaction score
Explain to me how the elections of 1945 and 3rd june plan are his achievements?
In 1945 he guided ML to a great improvement from 37's elections and proved that ML spoke on behalf of muslims,which till now congress always denied.Thus this was a great achievement.Also his persistence for a separate state for muslims led to the belief that partition became necessary and on his agitation,the 3rd June plan was announced.Obviously this was a great achievement.

Reaction score
yo
No we aren't. Not boasting or anything but rather than abusing the British council or being upset on what happened, if everyone else focused more upon revision, trust me its not gonna be so hard.

you were right :D i was being really immature

i got 2 A stars
i hope everyone got a good result
what did you get?

Reaction score
I appreciate ur efforts n spirit bt plz calm down.. we stil have 2-3 weeks in exams so theres no need 4 this rush. U may make it better by dividing the owk futher for another week.. Like doing in the first 8 days isl p1,p2 n next 7-8 days pak studies. Or an alternative approach may be to leave a bit for geography to study in the 4-5 day gap after the 3 consective pprs. Tthis vl reduce burden n thts wht i am doing. :) If u r taking normal classes in skool n studying all other subjects along with this revision as i m doing thn tht 4 sure is 2 hectic schedule (at least 4 me ;) ). Any ways best of luck (Y)

Reaction score
I appreciate ur efforts n spirit bt plz calm down.. we stil have 2-3 weeks in exams so theres no need 4 this rush. U may make it better by dividing the owk futher for another week.. Like doing in the first 8 days isl p1,p2 n next 7-8 days pak studies. Or an alternative approach may be to leave a bit for geography to study in the 4-5 day gap after the 3 consective pprs. Tthis vl reduce burden n thts wht i am doing. :) If u r taking normal classes in skool n studying all other subjects along with this revision as i m doing thn tht 4 sure is 2 hectic schedule (at least 4 me ;) ). Any ways best of luck (Y)

???
our exams already happened... we are sharin our results... what are you talking about????????!!!!!

Reaction score
???
our exams already happened... we are sharin our results... what are you talking about????????!!!!!

I am sorry, I didn't read the thread actually and mistakenly understood that you are giving retakes this oct/nov. I am sorry once again :)