• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSOR!

Reaction score
Hey, see the people you'r against are not online lately. Most people have already played a lot of matches and a new session will begin right after this one with different sets of rules. so I am canceling your name from this and will add in the next session. That way you will also be starting with others. I hope that's fine.

Reaction score
hey destined...............some of the people are not even giving their choices............

Reaction score
Matches updated. All other matches of the inactive players have been cancelled. Player that have played less than 5 matches will continue in next session.

Reaction score
destined007 said:
Hey, see the people you'r against are not online lately. Most people have already played a lot of matches and a new session will begin right after this one with different sets of rules. so I am canceling your name from this and will add in the next session. That way you will also be starting with others. I hope that's fine.
sure that will be fine. As long as i get the result everything is fine. :)

Reaction score
vice supervisors tell me that they are not getting replies. I will wait for few more days, if still there is no reply i will declare the person with most number of wins as the winner and we will start with the next session.

Reaction score
ive been submitting ma answers on regular basis even then i dun get any rzlts.. ma total's still 8 matches.

Reaction score
i know you are but others are not.
next session is very exciting with awards and point thingy so it will be better if we wrap this session up as soon as possible.

Reaction score
Here goes:
Its my pleasure to announce the following participants as the winner of this game:
NIBZ the King!
scouserlfc the King!
rockincrew the King!
Mubarka the Queen!

Reaction score
Congrats guys !! :) Abi treat ki baari !! :Yahoo!:
And destined007...New session k leay..Im in ! :D

Reaction score
wooooooooooooooohhhh oooooooooh congratulation and its a celebration. :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Hey nibz we lost the same number of matches................HI-FIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :Yahoo!: :lol: :lol: