• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Roller coasters: The Thrill factor

Reaction score
Be honest and share with everyone your experiences of roller coasters from which ones you've sat on, how it feels like when you're on one and how you feel when you get off one whether it be like this :confused: or this :cool: or this :cry: or(for most people) this :sick:.........

Reaction score
Here are pics of two fabulous ones that i've sat on. These are located in Six Flags, New Jersey. First one's called El toro and currently holds the record for the longest roller coaster ever made. The second one is called Medusa and has many twists and turns. These are only two of the many in six flags. There are other ones equally exciting and also the tallest roller coaster in the world called Kingda Ka is located there. unfortunately:( my parents didnt let me ride on this because frankly it is veeery tall!

Reaction score
El Toro
25-2.jpg

Reaction score
These r awll osammm ^^
Well, honestly i've neva sat on a roller coasta eva in ma lyf

Reaction score
seaworld-manta.jpg

I have been here and it is one of the most tallest roller coasters in orlando, Florida. and OMG it was just soooooooo awesome *_____________*
I honestly love high roller coasters!! :D :D :D and I screamed and it was like sooooooo fast and I couldn't open my eyes due to the amazing speed <3 and water just splashed on me and ruined my outfit -___________-
i wish that instead of school buses.. we would have roller coasters cz its soooooooooooooo much fun <3 <3 <3

MantaPre2.jpg

if only go guys could try it..... it has the most AMAZING loops ever!!! :D :D :D :D and it has so many ups and downs and the scary part is when you flip and when you fall down :ROFLMAO: omg i really love roller coasters <3 <3 <3
my reaction when the ride ended was (you know like teletubbies? ) they go like 'again again again" :D

i was like : :cool: :D :) (y) :LOL: :cool:

Reaction score
seaworld-manta.jpg

I have been here and it is one of the most tallest roller coasters in orlando, Florida. and OMG it was just soooooooo awesome *_____________*
I honestly love high roller coasters!! :D :D :D and I screamed and it was like sooooooo fast and I couldn't open my eyes due to the amazing speed <3 and water just splashed on me and ruined my outfit -___________-
i wish that instead of school buses.. we would have roller coasters cz its soooooooooooooo much fun <3 <3 <3

MantaPre2.jpg

if only go guys could try it..... it has the most AMAZING loops ever!!! :D :D :D :D and it has so many ups and downs and the scary part is when you flip and when you fall down :ROFLMAO: omg i really love roller coasters <3 <3 <3
my reaction when the ride ended was (you know like teletubbies? ) they go like 'again again again" :D

wow that is awesome!

Reaction score
never been on one, but just thinking about it makes me go :D:cool:(y)
roller-coaster.jpg
<---------------this cracked me up real hard!! :ROFLMAO::D:LOL::ROFLMAO::D:LOL::p
and
roller-coaster1.jpg
<---------this one looks cool!:cool::eek::cool:

The second roller coster really looks sooo cool would love to go on it!

Reaction score
seaworld-manta.jpg

MantaPre2.jpg

m goin to orlando this summer..... am gonna remember to ride this one.... it looks cool!!