• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rubik's Cube

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Have you seen 21 jump street? ?

Reaction score
No. I was thinking about making a solving robot like cubestormer using full rotation servo's but A levels started.

Don't have any idea about that so just googled it. Goodluck with that! So, how do you code the software? Do they have their own language or what?

Reaction score
Don't have any idea about that so just googled it. Goodluck with that! So, how do you code the software? Do they have their own language or what?

Ye bhai computer genius hain. In ki Computer Studies mein distinction ani hai. Next Steve Jobs hain.

Reaction score
Ye bhai computer genius hain. In ki Computer Studies mein distinction ani hai. Next Steve Jobs hain.
Nice :3 Was just asking about the language used :p Logic banana bad ki bat hai....
P.S. you do know steve jobs wasn't much of a coder :p

Reaction score
No. I was thinking about making a solving robot like cubestormer using full rotation servo's but A levels started.
By the way please do tell me if you plan to take it up again. I'd love to be a part of it, that is if you don't mind.