• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ruined physics paper

Reaction score
hello ppl im new here but reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly tensed (notice the amount of l?)
my atp went fine and so did paper 1 but i did a horrible (a small word for it) job at paper 2 plz pray for me and can any1 tell me the minimum marks for A in physics i jus hope that by sm miracle i get an A!

Reaction score
dont worry man InshAllah ull get an A dont worry we shall pray for u and u pray for us

Reaction score
Thanku i will but can u tell me wat are the minimum marks for A in physics?

Reaction score
i cant tell man but i think so 120 out of 145 or someone told me 110 out of 145 cnt tell man

Reaction score
Shldnt it b close to 116 but i doubt dat even dat wld save my paper!

Reaction score
ooh its okay.we all mess up..my teacher told me to get a distinction in english bt i messed up paper 1 in english..i js cudnt think of anything to write..so my story was so borin n nothin special.n in accounts also i was aimin for a distinction bt agen my dreams got crushed..neways now m aimin 4 a distinction in economics :)
n last year i messed up a 4 marks question in islamiyat.i was rele scared bt i still got an A.n i also sucked in urdu bt sumhow i got an A in that too.n in pak studies so many of my short answers were rong bt i still got an A.
so GOODLUCK!

Reaction score
@momina
never aim for a distinction it always goes opposite..
the more u're tensed before the exams..
the more relaxed u are..when u are doin it!
dis is a psychological idea..
so tension lo before exam it's better yaknw!! ;)

Reaction score
Oh shit den im neva gettin an A i dn want distinction jus an A i messed up 8 marks worth of stuff and dat alone in paper 2 wile im nt sure about the rest of the answers and i always lose more marks den calulated! well still thanku

Reaction score
dude there is no fix limit for an A or A* each year . it changes every year i guess due to the percentile system ...

Reaction score
yes the is no hard and fast rule............
the percentile changes from year to year depending upon the difficult of the paper........