• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

s0 what r ur future plans ??

Reaction score
depends on the grades !!! 6 A's minimum i'll go for alevelx !! if anything less my parents will throw me for fsc :p

Reaction score
Hey if i want to go to medical, do I have to go for Fsc, I rather prefer to drop out then continue my
Studies in Fsc:sick:

Reaction score
i think 4 medical FSC is good option especially if u have no plans 0f going abroad .
Well I definitely wanted to go aboard!! Perhaps even to Yale or Harvard! but I think or have
heard that these big universities do not recognized the Fsc system, while on other hand Canada is the exception!! But I am
confused !!!

Reaction score
Well I definitely wanted to go aboard!! Perhaps even to Yale or Harvard! but I think or have
heard that these big universities do not recognized the Fsc system, while on other hand Canada is the exception!! But I am
confused !!!
yes ! majority of international universities do not recognized the Fsc system :(

Reaction score
Hey if i want to go to medical, do I have to go for Fsc, I rather prefer to drop out then continue my
Studies in Fsc:sick:
there is a separate entry test for students appearing from Alevels so it aint necessary. plus see the latest statistics. more students from Alevels got admission in medical this year then FSc students

Reaction score
There is not a separate entry test for A level students. It was only in 2010 as i remember and now there is one single entry test for both Fsc and Non Fsc students.