• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

S1 EXAM THIS FRIDAY HELP

Reaction score
FOR CHAPTER 9 NORMAL DISTRIBUTIONS I FIND THIS CHAPTER SO I HARD I REALLY NEED HELP how do i know when to use percentage table and when to use the normal distributions table another question in the exam will i lose marks for not drawing ?

Reaction score
You don't lose marks for not drawing the sketches, unless they ask you to do so in the question
I can probably help if you give me an example of a question you have a doubt in?

Reaction score
FOR CHAPTER 9 NORMAL DISTRIBUTIONS I FIND THIS CHAPTER SO I HARD I REALLY NEED HELP how do i know when to use percentage table and when to use the normal distributions table another question in the exam will i lose marks for not drawing ?
S1 is a very tricky but simple unit. Can you specify clearly what's your actual problem?

Reaction score
You don't lose marks for not drawing the sketches, unless they ask you to do so in the question
I can probably help if you give me an example of a question you have a doubt in?
thats so nice of you! thank you i have a question if we have p (z>x) we use probability percentage table right ?

Reaction score
thats so nice of you! thank you i have a question if we have p (z>x) we use probability percentage table right ?
I'm glad I can help :)
Yea, we use the table
For example, if you have to find x and you have p(z<x), and you have the probability given, you could use the same table, and the value of z used should be the negative value of that given in the table

Reaction score
I'm glad I can help :)
Yea, we use the table
For example, if you have to find x and you have p(z<x), and you have the probability given, you could use the same table, and the value of z used should be the negative value of that given in the table
when do we subtract 1. from P( x>x) or p(x<x) im so confused:p <3