• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

s1 or m2

Reaction score
Almost all of the schools in Pakistan teach S1, not m2. There's hardly any teachers and resources to study from.
Also S1 is compartively easier than M2. M2 is a lot difficult than m1. you must have a good base in physics like circular motion and projectile motion. M2 is good for students that plan to study engineering or are already studying further maths.
Long story short: If you're good at Mechanics then it wouldn't be problem. Otherwise, dont take the risk.

Reaction score
hmm well....actuaally i find mechanics a lot more intersting nd easy and i hav no idea abt s1...i m givin exam in nov....p3 is almost done vectors and locus part of complex numbers remaining......wil i be able to complete s1

Reaction score
S1 is not must. You can give M2 but there are very few teachers who teach M2.
I gave P1 and M1 in AS and P3 and S1 in A2.

Reaction score
Well my dear S1 is much easier than M2 4 M2 required certain logic on ur part..uv got 2 use ur mind a lot whereas S1 is much much easier 4 ther r jus simple statistics n probabilty 2 go 4 zt link below...surely its Mechanics (projectile motion)...
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxmemtzcGh5c2ljc3Byb2plY3R8Z3g6MWNhMzJlNjZjNWNmZTJjMg

well hope av been helpful 2 u ...thnx