• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

S1 statistics pole :D :D :D

what will be the gt

• Total voters

Jaf

Reaction score

Ok not going to derail the thread so final post about this.
if u find the mistake to iritating then dont vote unwatch the thread
*too *irritating *don't

my friend if you mind spelling so much then go to english thread
On the contrary, I honestly think you'd benefit more from doing that! :LOL:
I know it's the internet convention and all, but this is an educational forum. Typos are okay, we all make them. But I don't see the reason behind deliberately showing that you've been deprived of English education, when you clearly haven't been. I can't take anyone who types in this way seriously. Sorry, I mean no offense.

Reaction score
Ok not going to derail the thread so final post about this.

*too *irritating *don't

On the contrary, I honestly think you'd benefit more from doing that! :LOL:
I know it's the internet convention and all, but this is an educational forum. Typos are okay, we all make them. But I don't see the reason behind deliberately showing that you've been deprived of English education, when you clearly haven't been. I can't take anyone who types in this way seriously. Sorry, I mean no offense.
lol dude i try to type fast and tend to mistype and then i press enter quickly :p

Reactions: Jaf
Reaction score
Gux here are my posble marks in maths
P1-73
M1-50
P3-68
S1-45
Would i get an a*
I am sure i would score near that so no prob. With the accuracy!

Easily! You're doing great. But if I'm doing my AS and I get around 60 in P1 and 48 in P62, what are my chances of getting an A? :(

Reaction score
Just forget about stupid spelling mistakes and talk about the paper -__- I think it was an average paper which deserves an average gt.

Reaction score
Easily! You're doing great. But if I'm doing my AS and I get around 60 in P1 and 48 in P62, what are my chances of getting an A? :(

well this'll be a comfortable A dude :p! 35-37 in p6 and 60 in p1 for me would sneak an A !