• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sat 2 0n 26th January 2013.

Reaction score
assalam U alikum. Anyone giving sat 2 subject test in this January or nearby dates??? Reply here. I am also preparing for it. I am preparing for phy. chem maths 2 . :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
For Math-Level II - Barron's Book is the best. It over-prepares you.
For Physics - Princeton Review. Its practice tests are very much closer to the real test.
For Chemistry - Kaplan for concepts. Princeton Review or Barron's for Practice tests.
Bio - Barron's (I guess).

You can prepare for SAT-II without any tutor, trust me. All you need is one month (Max.) and just a little practice.
Good Luck!

Reaction score
^ agreed !!
I will get the other books too :D
Thanks mate
I wanna apply in nust !!
What about u ppl?

Reaction score
For Math-Level II - Barron's Book is the best. It over-prepares you.
For Physics - Princeton Review. Its practice tests are very much closer to the real test.
For Chemistry - Kaplan for concepts. Princeton Review or Barron's for Practice tests.
Bio - Barron's (I guess).

You can prepare for SAT-II without any tutor, trust me. All you need is one month (Max.) and just a little practice.
Good Luck!

and which editions? i mean the year thing

Reaction score
wen do u have to submit the the form n fee for taking test on 26 jan ?

Reaction score
oh ok thanks! But for other boards it has ended so thought it be the same! :)

Reaction score
Am gonna appear for SAT 2 physics, chemistry and maths level 2 this december! December 1st to be exact. Can anyone tell me if barrons practice tests are helpful? worth buying?