• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sat 2 chem and phy

Reaction score
hi there every one !
i have registered for sat on this may 4th and i really want someone to guide me to the topics that i need to study extra for my sat test other than my alevel syllabus.

Reaction score
hi there every one !
i have registered for sat on this may 4th and i really want someone to guide me to the topics that i need to study extra for my sat test other than my alevel syllabus.

yeah same here...evn i hav my SAT exam this 4 may...buh wat sbjectz are u givin..iam givin phy & bio ..

Reaction score
i am saying i will not give it in may :)
Last SAT exam was conducted on 4th May .If you have to Apply in unis in like September or October u can still register for 1st june.tomorrow is the last date.After 7th they'll charge additional fee.

Reaction score
Last SAT exam was conducted on 4th May .If you have to Apply in unis in like September or October u can still register for 1st june.tomorrow is the last date.After 7th they'll charge additional fee.
i am in As :)