• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 2 scores !

Reaction score
Why do you people give SAT I&II while in uni there is requirement of sat reasoning test rite guys?
Please make clear about this confusion!

to stand apart from the competition... to make sure there is no way you get rejected .... in life those who go the extra mile to work smart and hard are the ones who make it

plus a bucket of load of street smartness (severely lacking in students), daily routine/discipline, diverse skill sets and reliability, also form the basis of success

Reaction score
to stand apart from the competition... to make sure there is no way you get rejected .... in life those who go the extra mile to work smart and hard are the ones who make it

plus a bucket of load of street smartness (severely lacking in students), daily routine/discipline, diverse skill sets and reliability, also form the basis of success

Aha..... Ok thanks man

Reaction score
i got my AS results really bad,i cudnt believe my eyes when i saw 3C's :cry: in maths,chem nd phy whereas an year ago in O'lev i got 6A*s ,i dont know wat to do now,the minimum requirement for unis like NUST nd LUMS in pak and many other unis is atleast 2B's nd a C. i wanted to either get into any of these 2 unis engineering but :(. m sitting for SAT2 maths,chem nd phy this november.wamted to know that if i get good scores inshAllah,will i be eligible for admission in these unis? :cry: ,how much shall i atleast score? thnx

Reaction score
i got my AS results really bad,i cudnt believe my eyes when i saw 3C's :cry: in maths,chem nd phy whereas an year ago in O'lev i got 6A*s ,i dont know wat to do now,the minimum requirement for unis like NUST nd LUMS in pak and many other unis is atleast 2B's nd a C. i wanted to either get into any of these 2 unis engineering but :(. m sitting for SAT2 maths,chem nd phy this november.wamted to know that if i get good scores inshAllah,will i be eligible for admission in these unis? :cry: ,how much shall i atleast score? thnx
As and A level results are combined. Give your best shot in both SAT2 and A level. Hope you get selected. (DarkEclipse M I correct?)
Did you gave ya SAT1?

Reaction score
As and A level results are combined. Give your best shot in both SAT2 and A level. Hope you get selected. (DarkEclipse M I correct?)
Did you gave ya SAT1?
Well yeh As and A2 results are combined to get an overall A'lev grade but while v apply for unis frm april-june v only hav our AS result transcript with us wich is wat v hav to attach and send to the specific uni for admission,A'lev results come in august :( and I hav lost hope for even getting an overall B in any subject :cry:. nah I dint give SAT1 ,do I hav to? o_O

Reaction score
Well yeh As and A2 results are combined to get an overall A'lev grade but while v apply for unis frm april-june v only hav our AS result transcript with us wich is wat v hav to attach and send to the specific uni for admission,A'lev results come in august :( and I hav lost hope for even getting an overall B in any subject :cry:. nah I dint give SAT1 ,do I hav to? o_O
Please DarkEclipse help him. I don't know much about that 2 unis. Sorry. :(

Reaction score
M
Np, really appreciate ur help,thanks
Minimum requirement for NUST is 60% after equivalence from IBCC, I believe u'll get 65% n NUST doesnt take AS scores. For engineering u just need SAT 2 in chem physics n maths n u should get atleast 2000 out of 2400 all three subjects combined.
N Ma Sha Allah ur O lvl grades r amazing so u'll get a seat in NUST pretty easily if u can manage to get 2000+ in SAT 2s

Reaction score
M

Minimum requirement for NUST is 60% after equivalence from IBCC, I believe u'll get 65% n NUST doesnt take AS scores. For engineering u just need SAT 2 in chem physics n maths n u should get atleast 2000 out of 2400 all three subjects combined.
N Ma Sha Allah ur O lvl grades r amazing so u'll get a seat in NUST pretty easily if u can manage to get 2000+ in SAT 2s
Thanks alot for boosting me up brother,may Allah helps u succeed in every aspect of ur life. yeh i really need to get 2000+ in SAT,m giving it dis november inshaAllah, any guidance frm u on how to study for SAT will b highly appreciated. Thanks once again

Reaction score
Thanks alot for boosting me up brother,may Allah helps u succeed in every aspect of ur life. yeh i really need to get 2000+ in SAT,m giving it dis november inshaAllah, any guidance frm u on how to study for SAT will b highly appreciated. Thanks once again
yes i can guide u, just convo me