• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 2 scores !

Reaction score
Hi there !
I recently wrote the SAT subject test for chemistry, physics and maths level 2. I am not sure if my result is satisfactory . My chemistry score was 790, physics was 750, and maths was 600. I wanted to know if this score is useful for applying in pakistani universities. Or should i think about writing the exam again ? Plz feel free to share your scores !

Reaction score
Your chem and phy score are really good. i would say more then enough for any university but try and repeat your maths level II. I also just got my scores and ended up with 790 in Chem and 640 in Math II :(

Reaction score
Your chem and phy score are really good. i would say more then enough for any university but try and repeat your maths level II. I also just got my scores and ended up with 790 in Chem and 640 in Math II :(

Thank you for taking time to reply. I wish i had time to repeat M2. And congrats ! Your result is not that bad !

Reaction score
Did you gave SAT II on May 4th ? I gave it on May 4 , chem was easy but Math 2 was soooo time consuming . I left last 6 Questions Blank :mad: all cuz of my proctor. LIWA INTL Center SUX !

Reaction score
Your score is enough to qualify as an international candidate since very less students apply on those seats :)

Reaction score
Probably should resit M2 to bring it upto standards to your good physics and chem scores!
I did mine in November
Maths Level 2 - 800
Physics - 790
Chemistry - 790
Thank you for guiding. You have an amazing score !!

Reaction score
Help needed. Can somebody post ebooks for Maths II and physics. Would mean a lot of help.

Reaction score
Guyz i have a really serious q's!For example if two students appeared for same subjects!One of them didnt left any q's and got about 5-10 q's wrong and another students who only attempted about 75-80% q's and did less wrong q's.so , now can anyone plz tell me that who would get a better score! and is it necessary to answer all q's even though some or maybe near to most of them are wrong or just leave the q's which u dont know or u r not sure about its answer!

Reaction score
You can leave as many q's as you want.

The person who got 5-10 wrong will probably score more.

Reaction score
Why do you people give SAT I&II while in uni there is requirement of sat reasoning test rite guys?
Please make clear about this confusion!