• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sat II biology, chemistry and math level 1 :O

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)

Is anyone doing the SAT subject tests for biology chemistry and maths level 1 this year (2013) on May 4th?

I've looked EVERYWHERE for papers and questions and review books like barrons, princetons review, kaplan etc... And i've found a few bits and bobs!

If you're doing the SAT subject tests soon, post on here! :)

Reactions: ktc
Reaction score
Some stuff that I've found! :)

Attachments

• SAT II Biology.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 89
  • SAT II CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS.docx
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • Master the SAT Subject Test-Math Level 1 and 2.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
Reaction score
Other stuff :D

Attachments

• SEND Chemisrty 1998.PDF
    733.3 KB · Views: 38
  • SEND CHEMISTRY 1994.PDF
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • SEND Chemistry SAT.PDF
    989.8 KB · Views: 53
Reaction score
And more other stuff :p

Attachments

• SAT Subject Test Chemistry (2009) MCGRREWW HILLs.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
Reaction score
I bought the Barron's books for all three, Bio, Chem and Math... For Bio and Chem I get around 680-750 on the tests...

And for Maths, I get around 720-780...

Hope the real thing is REALLY easy :D

Reaction score
Hello..I wanna study biomed in USA though my A levels result r jus too bad Cs in sciences nd B in maths..nd i wanna know whether SAT 2 wil help me in gettin a scholarship of over 50%?? My O levels r all A's in 9 subjects.or should i give both Sat1 and 2?? Nd what subjects should i choose? Nd can u send link to download dat barrons book,plz..nd help wid d physics too.:)

Reaction score
Hey, sorry for the late reply.. I did my A-levels in the UK, and I had an offer for biomed in there... :D Your A-levels aren't as bad as you think, lots of my friends went into BioMed with those grades :) It's nothing to worry about! T'study abroad, you'll definitely need SAT II, as I've come from the UK to study Medicine in Pakistan, and they said that the SAT II exam is a universal exam all over the world, which universities and colleges require...

You should choose the subjects you did in A-level, otherwise you won't too that well!

I don't have a link to the Barron's book, I went out to the book shop and bought it... It's not that expensive, you'll find a cheap second hand copy somewhere, I'm sure!

Sorry, but I really really hate physics! It's impossibly hard, and boring! My subjects are Bio, Chem and Maths :)

My SAT II is just under a month from now, so I'll let you know how I get on, keep in touch! :)

Reaction score
thnx a lott friend for the text..so i still have hope for scholarship with sat 2...should i give bio,chem and maths only?? will that work for biomed..or i'l have to give all the 4 to compensate for my A levels...and best of luck for ur SAT 2...keep in touch and let me know about exam..and how did u practice and ol..thnx.:D

Reaction score
Hey, sorry for the late reply.. I did my A-levels in the UK, and I had an offer for biomed in there... :D Your A-levels aren't as bad as you think, lots of my friends went into BioMed with those grades :) It's nothing to worry about! T'study abroad, you'll definitely need SAT II, as I've come from the UK to study Medicine in Pakistan, and they said that the SAT II exam is a universal exam all over the world, which universities and colleges require...

You should choose the subjects you did in A-level, otherwise you won't too that well!

I don't have a link to the Barron's book, I went out to the book shop and bought it... It's not that expensive, you'll find a cheap second hand copy somewhere, I'm sure!

Sorry, but I really really hate physics! It's impossibly hard, and boring! My subjects are Bio, Chem and Maths :)

My SAT II is just under a month from now, so I'll let you know how I get on, keep in touch! :)
i gave my SAT 2 in the latest session i gave chemistry only and got 650 i hope its good enough september im giving the rest.

Reaction score
Nashra12 --- Well if those are the three you did at A2 then yes, I would... You can't give 4 SAT subects at one sitting, only 3... Even though you got C's or B's in Maths, Chem and Biol, it doesn't mean you can't get a decent score (700+) on the SAT II :p Thanks, and good luck to you too :) Practice first by doing the questions on the college board website (which are really easy), then buy the Barron's book... The questions are a lot harder in there than the actual test, so it's good preparation...

For example, if you're running a 5,000 km run, but you know you can do a 10,000 km run, you'll know you'll ace the 5,000 km one ;)

A Star - 650 is an ok/good score I guess... depends on what you want to do!

Reaction score
oh for biomedical which 3 should I give? I am planning to give sat 1 and 2 together..is it possible?

Reaction score
Your 2 science subjects and maths :p I'm not sure about whether doing them together is possible, look into that a bit more yourself :)