• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT II ( maths 1 and Chemistry)

Reaction score
I am Sory moderators. I should have created this thread in SAT topic but most of the A level students use this topic so i choose to post here.
Please do not transfer the topic.

Can anyone Please provide me any resource for SAT II (maths 1 and chemistry)- it can be a link to download a book or a practice test . Please help me guys.

thanks in advance

Reaction score
SORRY MATE THEIR R O PASS PAPERS OR PRACTICE papers available like CIE papers

have have to buy test prep books like BARONS AND KAPLAN they have 4 practice tests each which would give u sufficient practice.

Reaction score
U can find it in google...its been 1 year that i have not practiced...but once, i found the papers for SAT...jus do google...u wil find that..coz i forgot the site rgt now!!

Reaction score
some college board site is there too...!! I read it in the SAT section...google it...it'll lead u to the original..!! :)

Reaction score
diwash said:
I am Sory moderators. I should have created this thread in SAT topic but most of the A level students use this topic so i choose to post here.
Please do not transfer the topic.

Can anyone Please provide me any resource for SAT II (maths 1 and chemistry)- it can be a link to download a book or a practice test . Please help me guys.

thanks in advance

Direct link to practice questions from the official collegeboard website :)

http://sat.collegeboard.org/practice/sa ... tedsptlink