• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SATS Information

Reaction score
A/salam Human of Xtremepapers!
So, i need to give SATS papers but I am clueless on it! ( I am in A2, Alhamdullilah)
So how about starting with telling me the difference between SATS 1 and SATS2...the subjects....the value of it in Pakistan and UAE ( abu dhabi+alain)

Reaction score
A/salam Human of Xtremepapers!
So, i need to give SATS papers but I am clueless on it! ( I am in A2, Alhamdullilah)

So how about starting with telling me the difference between SATS 1 and SATS2...the subjects....the value of it in Pakistan and UAE ( abu dhabi+alain)

well SAT 1 is SAT on College Board website
It tests your English language skills + sum basic mathematics stuff (though it could be tricky)
in Pakistan is mostly helpful for business students
is compulsory for admission in unis in USA
recognized worldwide
SAT 2 is SAT subject tests
Chemistry Physics Mathematics/Biology (depending on whether you are a engineering or medical student)
in Pakistan is helpful for Science Students
Recognized worldwide

for their resources u can visit this link http://sh.st/uw3v5

Reaction score
well SAT 1 is SAT on College Board website
It tests your English language skills + sum basic mathematics stuff (though it could be tricky)
in Pakistan is mostly helpful for business students
is compulsory for admission in unis in USA
recognized worldwide
SAT 2 is SAT subject tests
Chemistry Physics Mathematics/Biology (depending on whether you are a engineering or medical student)
in Pakistan is helpful for Science Students
Recognized worldwide

for their resources u can visit this link http://sh.st/uw3v5
Is it compulsory to give SATS for NUST and COMSATS?