• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Say yes if you hate O level Math

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I am Nida O level student at Pacans.
I just want to know how many of you hate Math?
I hate all these unproductive all-nighters
I am a private student and I hate O level Math

........ and yes also tell me why?

Reaction score
oh no...I don't hate Math's...I used to love it when I took exams of O'Level Math's..You know what? If you understand a concept, you start liking it!
That's the formula for success in Mathematics..understand the concepts..I know it can be hard sometimes to solve some questions like word problem exercises but all come to the same...when you understand it, you like it!
*and don't forget to solve all the past papers before exams...even if you don't read the books and just practice all the past papers..I can guarantee A grade to you..

PRAYS FOR YOU...and remember to pray for me in return!...gonna take Islamiat, Urdu, English and Pak. Studies in June, 2014...
Geography seems harder in all...and I really don't like it...by the way...i know i've gotta like it or i should be ready for an E grade which I shudder to think of!