• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Scared as helll? Soon my o level result is coming out?

Reaction score
Hi I did some sins real bad sins. I want Allah to forgive me.pleasee :'( I must get a goood result or my parents would be really disappointedd.. :'(

DO you think allah will forgive me?
I'd pray 100 nafal namaz the night before result and then start prayin on the mornin till the result gets out :'(

i cant stop regrettin of the sins i have done.
please brother and sister pray for me

Reaction score
Dude, Chill.
Okay, you did SINS. Big SINS.
But Allah is the MOST Merciful ENTITY in this entire UNIVERSE.
Of Course HE will forgive you if you pray in the right manner.
If someone does tauba with full devotion after committing sins his entire life, even then Allah forgives that person.
Such is the Merciful-ness of our Creator.
''His Mercy is certainly greater than your sins''.

Your result depends on the way you attempted your paper. But that is not always necessary.
Some people get good marks, even though their papers were bad.
On the other hand, some people get bad marks, even though, in their opinion their papers were remarkable.
This reflects Allah's divine control on this Universe. Whatever Allah wants, happens.
If Allah wants someone to succeed, even though his paper was really bad, he will succeed. Nothing can stop that from happening.

And, it's not the quantity of your dua and prayer that matters. It's the way you make your dua, that's what counts. That's what causes it to be accepted.
One can make a million Nafl prayers and yet not make them wholeheartedly.
But, someone might make a single Dua for 30 minutes, crying, and asking Allah for forgiveness, he might be forgiven.
In Reality, it's Allah who has power over everything.

Sometimes, Allah likes a single action of someone and continues to reward that person forever.
But sometimes, Allah dislikes one action of someone and continues to pour His wrath on that person for as long as that person doesn't repent truly with full devotion.

So First of all.. Just chill!
Allah loves you. Allah loves every single one of his creations.
You made mistakes. That's what humans do. It's in our nature.
Okay, do that 100 Nafl thing and everything else.
But do it with a good state of mind. Establish a REAL emotional connection with Allah.
Do whatever worship you have to do. But remember to do it with full devotion. And Cry, too.
Think about your mistakes, till the moment that they make you cry.
There would be no use of praying halfheartedly.

You are regretting, that's a good thing. But regret in front of Allah.
TALK to Allah. He is your closest companion. He is nearer to you, then your jugular vein.
Allah is the solution to all your problems. :p

Reaction score
Dude, Chill.
Okay, you did SINS. Big SINS.
But Allah is the MOST Merciful ENTITY in this entire UNIVERSE.
Of Course HE will forgive you if you pray in the right manner.
If someone does tauba with full devotion after committing sins his entire life, even then Allah forgives that person.
Such is the Merciful-ness of our Creator.
''His Mercy is certainly greater than your sins''.

Your result depends on the way you attempted your paper. But that is not always necessary.
Some people get good marks, even though their papers were bad.
On the other hand, some people get bad marks, even though, in their opinion their papers were remarkable.
This reflects Allah's divine control on this Universe. Whatever Allah wants, happens.
If Allah wants someone to succeed, even though his paper was really bad, he will succeed. Nothing can stop that from happening.

And, it's not the quantity of your dua and prayer that matters. It's the way you make your dua, that's what counts. That's what causes it to be accepted.
One can make a million Nafl prayers and yet not make them wholeheartedly.
But, someone might make a single Dua for 30 minutes, crying, and asking Allah for forgiveness, he might be forgiven.
In Reality, it's Allah who has power over everything.

Sometimes, Allah likes a single action of someone and continues to reward that person forever.
But sometimes, Allah dislikes one action of someone and continues to pour His wrath on that person for as long as that person doesn't repent truly with full devotion.

So First of all.. Just chill!
Allah loves you. Allah loves every single one of his creations.
You made mistakes. That's what humans do. It's in our nature.
Okay, do that 100 Nafl thing and everything else.
But do it with a good state of mind. Establish an REAL emotional connection with Allah.
Do whatever worship you have to do. But remember to do it with full devotion. And Cry, too.
Think about your mistakes, till the moment that they make you cry.
There would be no use of praying halfheartedly.

You are regretting, that's a good thing. But regret in front of Allah.
TALK to Allah. He is your closest companion. He is nearer to you, then your jugular vein.
Allah is the solution to all your problems. :p

man thanks a lot i was just waitin for some response . its 2.50 am here. thanks a lot of taking your time . I love allah and you for replyin man.:D thanks again

Reaction score
man thanks a lot i was just waitin for some response . its 2.50 am here. thanks a lot of taking your time . I love allah and you for replyin man.:D thanks again

But don't get too happy now!
If you pray, thinking that Allah will forgive you no matter what, because he is Most-Merciful, then that might not be good enough.
Think about your mistakes, before praying. And don't act crying.
You are welcome! :)

Reaction score
But don't get too happy now!
If you pray, thinking that Allah will forgive you no matter what, because he is Most-Merciful, then that might not be good enough.
Think about your mistakes, before praying. And don't act crying.
You are welcome! :)

Any duahs bro?

Reaction score
Any duahs bro?

lailaha illalahul azeemul haleem....lailaha illalahu rabul arshil azeem..... lailaha illalahu rabus samawati wa rabul arzi wa rabul arshil kareem..... lailaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zaleemeen...... Allahumma la sahla illa ma jaaltahu sahlan wa anta taj - a - lull huzna iza shi ta sahla......Allahu Allahu rabbi la ushriku bihi shai aa.....

Reaction score
lailaha illalahul azeemul haleem....lailaha illalahu rabul arshil azeem..... lailaha illalahu rabus samawati wa rabul arzi wa rabul arshil kareem..... lailaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zaleemeen...... Allahumma la sahla illa ma jaaltahu sahlan wa anta taj - a - lull huzna iza shi ta sahla......Allahu Allahu rabbi la ushriku bihi shai aa.....

are they all different ones?

Reaction score
brother transformer629
pray to allah by calling out to him lyk this:
Ya awwalul awwaleen..... ya akhirul akhireen.... ya zilquwwatil mateen...... ya rahimul masakeen ..... ya arhamur rahemeen....... and then pray whatever u want.......
recite ayatal kursi..... the last 2 verses of surah al baqarah...... the three qul...... and dont forget..... astaghfirullah too.....

Reaction score
brother transformer629
pray to allah by calling out to him lyk this:
Ya awwalul awwaleen..... ya akhirul akhireen.... ya zilquwwatil mateen...... ya rahimul masakeen ..... ya arhamur rahemeen....... and then pray whatever u want.......
recite ayatal kursi..... the last 2 verses of surah al baqarah...... the three qul...... and dont forget..... astaghfirullah too.....

thanks brother pray for me