• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

scared with accounting :'(

Reaction score
i am jst afraid....plz..convince me nd plz tell mee sumthin :(

you want us to convince you? yeah sure I will will :), just don't worry be happy and just try to practice as much as you can, solve papers, tons of them!, and then the paper day, don't just get confused and have faith on yourself that's how to earn an A* but if you want to pass then, sit down relax watch some movies just don't care about the paper and don't count the days remaining, go for sleepovers' and have fun! -_-

Reaction score
I have done a few past papers and i have become more confident now than how i was when i had started, so you should do the same. There is nothing to be tensed about as it will only make you feel worse and look on to the bright side, you have a day to go over any difficulties you are having with accounting. If you are facing any problem with questions, i will try helping you.

Reaction score
t
you want us to convince you? yeah sure I will will :), just don't worry be happy and just try to practice as much as you can, solve papers, tons of them!, and then the paper day, don't just get confused and have faith on yourself that's how to earn an A* but if you want to pass then, sit down relax watch some movies just don't care about the paper and don't count the days remaining, go for sleepovers' and have fun! -_-
THNX fr ur very harsh reply ^_^ it was really helpful :) all da best babe

Reaction score
cummon babe....dnt u knw how 2 tlk 2 a grl :( i jst wanted sum1 2 cmfrt me ....!!!!! MOW HUSH!

aww em sorry I actually didn't meant to hurt you! :S, well don't worry babe just sit down relax and solve as much papers as you can and nothing to worry about just have a faith in yourself and everything will go normal and perfect, that's how it goes this is all I know :), and accounting is not my subject otherwise I would have helped you further, for now relax and study! :whistle:

Reaction score
d
aww em sorry I actually didn't meant to hurt you! :S, well don't worry babe just sit down relax and solve as much papers as you can and nothing to worry about just have a faith in yourself and everything will go normal and perfect, that's how it goes this is all I know :), and accounting is not my subject otherwise I would have helped you further, for now relax and study! :whistle:
dts sweet enuf :* thnx babe